any good bar in Port Washington/Roslyn/Glen Cove or nearby? | FerrariChat

any good bar in Port Washington/Roslyn/Glen Cove or nearby?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by giandu, Dec 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. giandu

giandu Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    does anyone know of a good bar in Port Washington/Roslyn/Glen Cove or nearby? looking for a nice place,not trashy, with YOUNG crowd.
    thanks everyone!

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Giandu...
    There's a place called Cafe Testarossa in or near Syosset, on Jericho... i've only been in the parking lot (never actually inside), but it seems like a nice place... Big money, though... The parking lot looks like a Beverly Hills "certified pre-owned" dealership... i've always wanted to go there and check it out, but have never had the opportunity...

Go a little further east into Commack; again, on Jericho, there's a place called the Milano Grill; bar/restaurant-type setting... Very nice atmosphere, more of an eating place with the option to hang out at the bar... Ask for Craig, tell him Carbon sent you...

As for Glen Cove, i would assume just about any bar out there would be nice... Why does the crowd need to be young...? Are you looking for a place to possibly meet new people...? Whereabouts on the Island are you...?