i Love This Board... | FerrariChat

i Love This Board...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Dec 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Bruce and i were out in the garage playing with his new lift; the Testa Rossa was sitting in the driveway and he turned and said: "Why don't you take her out for a spin..."

Can you imagine...? So i did.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!

i love that car...!!!

There was little snowflakes coming down, but not sticking; the air was cold and the car wanted big gulps of it... i gotta eat and get ready for tonight's party, so i'll go into detail later or tomorrow, but i just wanted to say that i love this place... i've met so many wonderful people here; i've made so many wonderful, new friends... i hope everyone has a wonderful, happy, safe holiday. :)

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    My Pop always says, "You see (?), good things do happen to good people."

Note to (s)elf: Be good.

3. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Life is good!

4. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    Plus, Bruce is a great guy as well! Hey Bruce, will be giving you a call this week to wish you a good holiday, hope you do not mind. I am very happy for you Des, you have met a good man there as well as many wonderful people on this board and I as well. We are both very lucky to cross paths with the folks on this board-To have good friends and a good family, that is all I need this Christmas, the rest will come with hard work and lots of tears.

Merry Christmas to all on F-chat!

Best wishes,
    Marcus Mayeux

5. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    Good to see you back Marcus. How is the Tea business?

6. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    Tyson,

Thank you for the kind words. The tea business is going very slow. We are having big problems in getting them to ship on time (this is for the local restaurants I have approached and who want to buy from us). So far I am not happy with what is going on with the comapny right now, but all companies go through rough times at the begining. My partner is going to Sri Lanka in January, so hopefully this will clear some problems up. It is very hard to communicate to these people sometimes, especially over an email. We are very small and they want huge orders right away, so that is another problem. I am going to be calling Ben E Kieth Distribution here next week and see what they can do for us. We have a long way to go before we hit the stores though-Patience is the key. I hope I did not bore you.

-Marcus

7. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Des,

You are truely blessed with great friends.

Happy Holidays to all.

8. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Sri Lanka: Are they Dambatene?
    Only very, very recently were Dembatene "recognized"

The national census listed 860,500 Tamils in the stateless category in 2001.

More than likely Tamil. Tamil warriors (Tamil "Tigers" have been warring for quite some time) - if so - I've done quite a bit of philosophical battle (though NEVER about Tamil - only other topics) with a US born, Left-leaning, Harvard-educated Cultural Anthropologist/Professor in New Zealand who is, in every sense of the word - a beloved friend and defender of the Tamil community. Her insights may be helpful in making inroads with the Tamil, should that be the case - but - in every sense of the word, she will also protect the Tamil, so they are not "exploited."

She's quite bright - and may be of some help. If you're interested, I'll PM you with the specifics.

9. 1992F40

1992F40 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    Wax,

I am not sure. Some of his family resides there and one being the uncle who owns the tea estate. Any help would be much appreciated-trust me we need all the help we can get right now. I am just glad he is going in January to sort things out (go to the tea estate, factory etc..)

10. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    That's cool DES.I'm starting to envy your ferrari seat time.Very cool of him though.

11. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Looks like you had fun today DES....in a Testarossa!!$#@# (I'm jealous):)

Happy Holidays to all!!

12. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Carbon great to hear that and it was good to talk to you and Bruce today. A phone call from Bruce or Carbon always leaves a smile on my face. Sounds like you had a good time. Bruce is a tremendous person and I'm honored to call him my friend.

Pat

13. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Too cool - Now that I have meet everyone here in Cali - I'm starting to have a big problem - The rest of the week sucks compared to Saturdays when I get to hang out with the fellow f-chatters!

A lift in the garage Bruce - Nice work!

14. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Slag_328GTS - "A lift in the garage Bruce - Nice work!"