NO TROLL HERE | FerrariChat

NO TROLL HERE

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mr. green, Dec 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Recently some of you brain surgeons have been calling me a troll. One
    supposed Intellect is referring you to some troll site. What is wrong with you people I'm a regular person like anybody else on this site. My personality might be different from yours that doesn't make me a Troll.
    Quit trying to analyze me, If your so concerned about my well being
    come up with some cash and send me to a psychiatrist for evaluation.

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #2 wax, Dec 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Green- Quit horsing around,,, I already told you, I wanted Super-Sized Fries with that order...

4. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    haha LOL, mmmmmm super sized.

5. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Why would you clowns think I work a Mickie D's. Common sense would tell you I have more talent than that.

6. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    So true Green.... In order to work at Mickey D's, you actually need the talent of having the responsibility of showing up for work to service people with a smile... I forgot your biggest talent is to piss people off, and ask stupid irrelevant questions you can easily look up on Google or Ask Jeeves, but you're too lazy or stupid to bother...

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You're absolutely right! I'm SURE there are several guys on here who are convinced that you sit on the boards of several public corporations.

What a putz!

DL

8. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    Mr. Green, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you interested in Ferraris? When you log onto Ferrari Chat, do you read the posts about Ferraris? This is not intended to be a "smart ass" question, I'm just curious.

Do you aspire to own a Ferrari? Have you driven or ridden in one? Do you have a favorite model? Do you follow the races?

Why don't you take a few minutes to put together a post to tell us something REAL about yourself. I think/hope that you will find that some of the FChatters are nice people and will respond nicely. If the "Mr. Green" nametag is too much of a stigma, give yourself a new name and start over anonymously. If you are enjoying things the way they are now, well, it's a waste of your life, bud. It's sad.

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    ROTFLMAO...!!!

10. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    There is nothing "real" about Gary "Walter Mitty" Green. He has spun so many different stories about his life that not even he can keep track.