This was suppose to be hte i hate everyone post.but im a moron | FerrariChat

This was suppose to be hte i hate everyone post.but im a moron

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Dec 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
  2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
  3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    why must i be so behind on these things :(

4. spidr

spidr Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003
    I don't think it looked THAT bad as far as kits go. If it was just streched a bit it would nice for a kit car. I've seen MUUUUUUUUUUUCH worse..That one looed like it had decent proportions and no wavy glass.
    Engine has some nice decals. That pontiac 2.8 must really scream

5. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Unless balanced, blueprinted and turbo supercharged the 2.8 is one of the most gutless and poorly designed engines ever produced and built by GM. They tried three separate times in the ten years it was in production to balance this engine correctly and failed hence leaky rear mains and thrown rods. An absolute POS.

Signed, Owner of a GMC 2.8

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i'm sure this guy didn't have oodles and oodles of money to throw around, so he probably did what he could with what he had... It does seem a little stubby, but it doesn't look half-ass... He seems to have done the best possible job working with the car he worked with... i'm not jumping out of my seat to go buy this thing, but it's definitely a nice piece...

7. spidr

spidr Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003

Was making a joke about the 2.8. I know plenty who have trouble with that engine. A small Northstar would probably be good in that kit.