HMB Breakfast 12/21 for Kuzi | FerrariChat

HMB Breakfast 12/21 for Kuzi

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by storminnormin, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Kuzi is in town again with his friend Stockpro (sp?) from Seattle. Dan and I were thinking of doing our traditional HMB breakfast early sunday 12/21 so we can all hang out, and then those who want to hit Sears/Infineon to Kart with Art can do so afterwards. So, Moonside bakery at 604 Main St in HMB at 8am sunday. Those coming from the north can meet up at Serramonte Good Guys at 7.20am.
    And Gary, I owe you a breakfast!
    Norm

2. Noelrp

Noelrp Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2001
    SSF
    Full Name:
    Noel
    I'm in - see yah at Serramonte 7:20AM

3. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    I'll be at the bakery at 8 am. Norman, you don't have to buy me breakfast, your smilin' face will be enough!

Gary

4. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    No rain for Sunday should make a great day at Infineon. I'll be there around noon and try to keep up with Art in his new kart.

5. ART360

ART360 Guest

I just figured out how to get both carts into the van. See you tomorrow. Check the weather for rain. I think it should be ok.

Art

6. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    It's 8:00M! I'm off to the track!

7. ART360

ART360 Guest

Good track day. Peter didn't get enough time on the track, but all in all a good day. Gary came up. Didn't get to drive, but we'll get him some seat time.

Art

8. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    It was good seeing you again Norman.......thanks for picking us up at the Pan Pacific.......Good to see Noel again (loved the sound of your 348 blasting out of there after breakfast). And nice meeting you Gary. Good luck on the 6spd Modena. We will definitely keep out eyes and ears open for any allocations that have fallen through.
    Dan, hope to catch up with you next time.........Hope your dad recovers swiftly...........as swiftly as your driving:)

9. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Nice meeting you guys this morning. Hopefully we'll be back down again soon and will make it out for drive. Norman, thanks for coming to get us. Gary, best of luck in search of that 6spd. Hope she finds you soon. Dan, hope to meet you next time. Take care guys!

Andrew

10. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    i had a great time with you guys, Kuzi and Andrew! Too bad time was so short. NExt time I'll try to hook up for some after dinner events! Gary it was a pleasure to finally meet you. Good luck on the 6-spd. And as always, cool to hang out with you, Noel.

11. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Fun time at breakfast this morning! Always interesting to finally put names to faces, and hear all the great stories of who drives what. I certainly hope to become part of the F-car group, now if only FoSF and the factory will cooperate!

Gary

12. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I went, I drove, I hurt, I had a shot a Tequilia when I got home and sat in the hottub for an hour.....I still hurt...Damn, my bones feel old!

ART: I feel bad. I did about 10-12 laps and came in to give Gary my kart, that was when the track master banned me for the shifter session and Gary had to go. Until I get the Parilla, maybe you guys can take a trip to Atwater soon. He can ride his tail off there!

13. Noelrp

Noelrp Formula Junior

Aug 30, 2001
    SSF
    Full Name:
    Noel
    It was a good breakfast. It's good to see Norm & Kuzi again as well as Andrew & Gary. Too bad I missed the go-cart event but definitely next time.

Merry Christmas to all & I wish everybody a safe holiday!