Maserati 6000GT | FerrariChat

Maserati 6000GT

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by jack, Dec 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jack

jack Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Lionel
    Where is the new Maserati 6000GT derived from the Enzo?
    Any information or picture about it?

2. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Jack, I love the engine of maserati spyder and coupe.
    I would like to read your opinion about imprssions to drive this car. A month ago I visited a dealer of ferrari/maserati at Madrid and I saw the spyder. Beautiful sound!Lovely!!!!!

3. jack

jack Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Lionel
    The Coupe is for my "needs" the perfect trade-off:

Confort: the skyhook suspension (downed by 2 inches by Maserati) is very confortable in normal mode, the engine has a lot of torque at low RPM. The noise inside is still very low at high speed. It is like a MB.

Sport: if you want some fun, select the sport mode, use the paddle-shift behind the wheel and voila. It is more like a 911 but with a better sound! The engine is a total pleasure: lot of torque, no inertia, enough HP to reach the limit of the tires. The handling and the brakes are very good (911 level), the front axle is precise and the car is well balanced and react in a predictable way. If you go in the high RPM registre, you get the SOUND!

Class: The outside style is timeless, a dandy's car. Not too much flashy like a Ferrari but not a Japanese coupe. If you have a look inside: it's not a Porsche nor a MB: it is italian style!

Image : I can use my car everyday and my customers don't mind about it, it is discret enough.

You can see some pics of my car here: www.jaquet.info/voitures.html

If you have more precise questions do not hesitate...