Have you seen this poster lately? | FerrariChat

Have you seen this poster lately?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Robert Johnson, Dec 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson Karting

Dec 8, 2001
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Robert Johnson
    I'm looking for an old poster that I remember seeing in the late 70's through the 80's. I think it was a 308 GTS, a lovely lady (horizontal), and a bottle of wine (horizontal). The match of the lines of the three profiles was the hook. I think it was called "The Finer Things In Life". Anybody have one or know if they are in reprint?

2. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    it is on Ebay every now and then. Also, some of those poster framing stores in the mall may have it.

3. lxmichaels

lxmichaels Karting

Feb 9, 2001
    Northern California
    Yes, I have one. The wine is a bottle of 1928 Lafeyette Rothschild. It's in my garage now but I think it's a 308GTB.

>Larry

4. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Ive seen a version of this poster called "CHOICES" - but alas that was years ago.

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I have a copy of that poster in my wine cellar, it seemed appropriate! The caption at the bottom says 'Decisions, Decisions'.

6. Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson Karting

Dec 8, 2001
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Robert Johnson
    Any one have a copy suitable for framing that they want to part with? What are they worth?

7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    It hangs over my desk.
    :)

Got lucky one day and found it in somebody's office, they were about to throw it out. Had one about 20 years ago in my dorm...

8. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Robert,

If it helps your search, the Porsche version was called "Body Language" -but it's so old now, that it could be called all sorts of things.

9. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    If anyone can help with that same poster but with a ferrari 308 gtb on it!!!

will pay what ever....

thanks..

10. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I remember another cool one from my college years: It showed a multi car garage with a car in it for every weekday. Of course a Ferrari was in there as well (along with a Merc and a Porsche if I remember correctly).

11. JMJ575M

JMJ575M Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2002
    Chain of Lakes Regio
    Full Name:
    J Michael Jordan
    #11 JMJ575M, Dec 24, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here it is. I got this sometime in the late 70's or early 80's (For Christmas, BTW). The printing at the bottom is "Decisions, Decisions". (Really small, below the car and above the Ferrari logo.)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Not trying to show off here, but by golly I got the F1 racecar picture as well (the one that is reflected in your shot). Actually a friend of mine found it on German ebay for little Euros. I love it for its metallic 'feeling'.

13. JMJ575M

JMJ575M Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2002
    Chain of Lakes Regio
    Full Name:
    J Michael Jordan
    Same story on my copy. My mother and sister were in a resale shop and merely because it had "Ferrari" on it, they bought it on the cheap. They weren't sure exactly what they had, "but it had 'Ferrari' on it." It was a BD present.

JMJ

14. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr

are you willing to make a copy? i`ll be more then happy to pay!

maybe at kinkos??