Enzo for sale in Switzerland | FerrariChat

Enzo for sale in Switzerland

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Simon, Dec 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Just spotted an Enzo for sale at Carugati, a classic and supercar dealer in Switzerland near Geneva. I'm pretty sure that they're a reputable dealer (had no dealings myself with them) and always have a large stock of very tastey machines.

Its not on their home page http://www.carugati.ch/
    but on a normal car search web page www.autoscout24.ch.

Anyway, the numbers...970,000Chf its got 6,700kms on the clock and is available in april 2004. Thats around the 750,000US

Is this cheap? You guys in the US are always talking about it around the 1 million US mark.

Cheers
    Simon

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    It's not a big number if you say it REAL fast! LOL

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    That's definitely less than they have been trading, but we (I) haven't seen a "used" one for sale yet with any miles on it. But, being "used" didn't really bring down F50 prices...

4. trkevin

trkevin Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    K. Blommaert
    If you like to see an advertisement of the Enzo of Carugati visit:
    www.FerrariBuy.com

They are asking 615,000 euro for this car. I think this a good price for an Enzo, it's accually the first time I see an Enzo priced under 650,000 euro. But this is still a littlebit above the new price of an Enzo at the Factory. But if you couldn't get one straight of the factory, it looks really like a very very good deal. Look at the other prices of the Enzos. Most "2nd hand" Enzo are at least 130,000 euros above the price of the Carugati Enzo.

Simon, is this car already at the Carugati dealership?

5. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

Wow! 45 Euro F40's for sale.

6. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Does the Enzo need to be converted to US specs or is it a "World" car that is already US legal? If so, any idea of the cost?