New Houston member - hunting a 308 | FerrariChat

New Houston member - hunting a 308

Discussion in 'Texas' started by LSU348, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I have been researching exotics for a few months having gotten permission from the boss (wife) to get one. I have permission to get a Lamborghini but almost fell out of my chair when I saw what 308s sell for (ANY MODEL).

That said...the next edition to the garage will be a 308. 84 or 95 GTB or S QV would be my first choice but any carb'd one with complete documentation on all maintenance would also work. I have never driven one...test drive is the next thing on my list.

I have hit the FAQ's pretty hard and I feel mildly educated.

Anyone in Houston want to take a Ferrari newb under their wing?

Anyone want a V-Rod? Just kidding...it is not for sale.

I can be reached at mbec99 @ yahoo.com
    Take the spaces out of the email address above...I put them in to keep the spam bots from feasting on me.

-Mike

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Mike, if you're already considering the QV, you might add the 328 to your hunt. It's not much more money and the improvements are pretty significant. When I was shopping I was looking for the same car you are and I wound up buying my 328 instead. The small increase in cost was far outweighed by the newer design, updated interior, and more power.

My .02, worth exactly what you paid for it.