612 in Top Gear Magazine | FerrariChat

612 in Top Gear Magazine

Discussion in '612/599' started by zjpj, Dec 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I just bought the Top Gear magazine and there's an article on the 612. It doesn't seem that they've driven it yet, but they certainly have nice things to say about it. It's pretty funny, for its competition, they state: "Bentley Continental GT, Helicopter, Private jet."

The pictures look really good. I'll try to photograph the pages them and post them this afternoon. They say in the article that it looks much better than the initial press releases, which is what I've been thinking for some time now. So, I'm starting to think that it had to be one of the worst initial photo releases by Ferrari in my memory. I think the blue color they used wasn't very flattering, and it looked pretty cartoonish. Anyway, the car looks really good in these pictures. I think the interior looks nice too, despite my initial hesitation.

Finally, I want to say that the Enzo is going to be on ABC this coming Monday at 8pm. I posted it in off topic, but it's pretty "on topic," isn't it? It's going to be kind of a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous show, with cars included, and there was a short clip of the Enzo on a commercial that I saw.

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
  3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    2 sorry, this one didn't come out so well.

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
  5. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
  6. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    5 a new testarosa? :)

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
  8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Can't wait to see this car in real life!!

Is there someone here on f-chat who's getting one?