PPI in North/Central Florida? | FerrariChat

PPI in North/Central Florida?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Battman2, Dec 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Battman2

Battman2 Rookie

Dec 23, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    I'll be checking out a 328 tomorrow in Merritt Island, FL. Given, it will be Christmas eve...but maybe for the following week, does anyone have a recommendation for person or place to have a thorough pre purchase inspection done in that general area?

Thanks, Battman2 (aka Battman who forgot his password and doesn't have his laptop!)

2. Bob Downing

Bob Downing Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    BobD
    If you are close to Jacksonville call Steve at Omega Motorsports his number is 904-721-2022

3. davel

davel Guest

Merritt Island is closer to Orlando. Go there. Check with Ultimate Motorsworks or Ferrari Of Central Florida. Jacksonville is much further away. Good luck! :)

4. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Another option is Cavallino Automobili in North Central Florida (Ocala area). Their number is 904-368-1990. They serviced (including 30k major service) on my TR for the previous owner of the car. Have never used them personally to date, but the TR runs like new. Here's a link to their info: http://www.yellowpages-ads.com/00919195

Would have loved to recommend another superb independent who I was using in Longwood (near Ultimate), but they've recently retired and sold the business to a guy who's specialty is Land Rover -- so no luck there.

Hope this helps...Happy Holidays, and I hope that all works well in your favor on the PPI...keep us posted.

P.S. - Hi Davel -- best holiday wishes to you too!