30000 service on a 348! help | FerrariChat

30000 service on a 348! help

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by NYJETSFAN, Dec 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    any recommendations on a 30,000 mile service on a 348 in the central valley area?

and what does it include?

I am in California,

thanks for any help......

2. colo348

colo348 Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Arie,
    I just had my 30K done awhile back at 27K. The 30K is suppose to be an engine out of body experience. The Ferrari manual specifies what should be replaced and what should be inspected. However, this list varies depending on the condition of your car. One of the most important parts of this service is the timing belt Replacement. In your part of California go to http://www.ferrarina.com and fine the nearest F dealer near you. However, you may get some more exact feedback with your thread from guys that know Souther Cal.? Make sure (give the shop a to do list)since the engine will be out to check the clutch, throwout bearing, water pump, alternator, AC compressor, connectors, cables,etc.
    Good luck,
    Jim Hilton

3. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    I'm also in Central California (Fresno). I take my car down to L.A. for service. Doesn't seem to be enough expertise here.