rear wheel spacers for 348 | FerrariChat

rear wheel spacers for 348

Discussion in '348/355' started by 92verdescuro348ts, Dec 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 92verdescuro348ts

Dec 14, 2003
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Do they do anything to the car other then make it look better? Are they bad for the car and or harmful to the hubs? Who makes the best ones?

Thanks

2. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    I think they make the car look at lot better. I have them on my car and they fill out the rear fender well very nicely. Just search on here for 348 and wheel spacers and you will find a lot of suppliers.

3. BrentC

BrentC Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2003
    Let me know if I can be of assistance. We sell Hill Engineering's parts here in the US. Spacers are available in a number of different sizes, so just post here or PM me to let me know what you are looking for. Hope I can help.

Best regards,
    Brent
    DexM llc

4. ShanB

ShanB Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    Tejas/Europe/Desert
    Full Name:
    shanb
    I went with Hill Engineering's wheel spacers (15mm front, 25mm rear) -why?

I felt the stock "sunken wheel in fender" looked a bit anemic and I wanted to fill out the wells and front/rear track to yield a more aggressive look. It made a noticable difference in the car's appearance - now it looks "just right" - and made a very positive difference in handling at highway speeds by bringing the track closer to '94 specs. They were definitely worth the money spent.

As an aside, Paul Hill was very responsive and the spacers arrived in less than a week after ordering. I would definitely buy from him again.

5. BeachBum

BeachBum Formula 3

i put hill spacers on my 348 a couple months ago, very nice product, looks better and handles better, i went with the 20mm spacers each side front and 30mm on the back, perfect fit, no rubbing

6. brm

brm Karting

Apr 26, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Bruce R. Morehead
    I also put Hill spacers on my 348 (20mm on front and 30mm on back). They are well made and I received them 4 days after ordering them. They look great and the car handles better on the road. Get the wheel hanger for easier fitting of the wheels.

7. dalbright

dalbright Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Naples, Italy
    I had ordered rear spacers from Koenig in Germany and it made the car look so much better. I think Martin also ordered them for his old 348. They came very quickly from Germany. The quality was also very good. I would definitely recommended it. I can't remember which size I had ordered though....sorry.