American women= Too much work | FerrariChat

American women= Too much work

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mr. green, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Why do American women expect for men to put them on a pedestal.
    Most women are so spoiled nowadays there just not worth it. I'm not
    saying not to have sex with them just don't get Involved.

2. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Why do american men think they can have a lasting relationship with a woman without expending any effort?

If you were a woman, would you want to form a relationship with Mr. Green? (i.e. Mr Wrong)

3. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    I kinda agree though...If a woman is lucky enough to marry a rich husband then she can just retire and not have to worry about the rest of her life. Just look at some of the celebrities wives, get married, have kids and they're pretty much done. Some women have it too easy. Cant imagine what they would be if they didnt have their husbands

4. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#4 maranelloman, Nov 4, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    I don't see why American women are signle out. THere are spoiled European Women that don't do anythin but sit on their ass either. But, that doesn't make these women bad people. If (and will soon be) I was real rich, and I could provide an very nice life for me and my wife, without her working, then I could care less whether she worked or not. It would be her choice. True, there are some gold digging whores that are just out for money, but not every stay-at-home wife is a gold digging whore.

6. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    hahaha

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    i think asking about american women doesnt ask the right questions

you should ask white vs asian vs black vs latin women :)

8. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Maranelloman is pissed off because I won't let him touch it.

9. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Staying home with children and being a "quality" mother; is the hardest
    job in the world. A women with small children who stays home and takes care of the house, is not a lazy person sitting on their a**.

10. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    true.

11. Sensational1

Sensational1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Rancho Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Michael Basic
    This conversation always comes up on another board that I post on.

To everyone who says a Stay at home mom provides a valuable service, I point out that working mothers have the same exact responsibilities as SAHMs and work. There are no unique responsibilities that are suddenly bestowed upon stay at home moms that working moms do not also share.

12. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Mr. Green, your ego is obviously too small, you need to get your women into check. You have a high-end car don't you? Forget the dame, keep grippin the carbon frame. :p

13. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'd have to agree. I refuse to date American women although I'll go for a shag every now & then. They are far too pushy, hostile, uptight, inhibited & of course theres the ever present danger of getting sued for sexual harasment.

I much prefer latin or european women but once they are exposed to US cultyre if they get Americanized then you have to trade them in too

jimpo1 likes this.
  14. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    I've had this theory for a while now.

He's one of the people who posts there all day.

Pretty depressing message forum over there at FC.

15. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    William H,

Thanks for having the balls to agree with me. I know what I'm saying is not (PC). Most men in this country act like *****s, They let women walk
    all over them. Men need to learn when to say no to women and mean it.

16. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Oppie 20,

I have never posted on that website. You obviously have the wrong person. Before you say something be able to back it up.

17. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Green, do you know anything about anything? You question EVERYTHING.

If you don't like American women, MOVE. Please. Maybe you just don't have the cojones to stand up to yours, or maybe you can't get one.

I know stay at home moms that are the worst mothers I've ever known, and I know working moms that are amazing. It's not about the gender, it's about the person.

Where is that ignore button?

18. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003

Every one of your rude or stupid questions is straight from the F#@kedcompany.com troll mantra.

You either read it or as the saying goes. A troll is a troll.

19. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    I heard Aunt Bee is looking for you!

20. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    USER CP gets you there.

21. MarkG

MarkG Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Mark
  22. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    Geezzz look what TV has done:)

23. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    All women are a lot of work. It's the hormones. I also think magazines like cozmo, and soap operas kill us men. These shows and magazines tell women what they should expect and not settle for anything else. Today it's too hard to be in a nice relationship and just enjoy each others company and that be it. There has to be soo many other things or the women are not happy. They have to overf'n analyze every situation, and if anything is out of place, than there is a problem. I think the psychic b.s. kills us too. Has anyone out there known a woman to go to a psychic and actually follows the advice of the psychic? That shi t kills me. It's just a damn shame that women look soo good. If we didn't need them, life would be soo much easier.

24. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Jimangle,

You hit the nail on the head!

25. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    DAMN!!! Jimangle!! Are you dating my girl friend?? You completely said the excat same thing I just told my girl. Mind you she didn't like it but obviosly it's true!!

Cosmo,Vouge etc are the worst mags for women to read. They put nothing forth but bad ideas and horriable ideals as to what women should wear and how to think,and how to train you man by useing sex as a weapon(no joke I saw it with my own eyes) to get what you want.

I'll say what I always have said...women are their own worst enemies.

They have all these strange ideas about what men want (half of which are brought on by female influences) they complain that men only want skinny women(says who? women thats who) Look at the covers of all the fashion mags they read...whats on the cover? Super hot girls that are airbrushed so much,that women think they should look like this.

WAKE UP ladies!! Be your own person, be who you are, don't be a slave to what other people think. There is nothing sexyer then a women who knows what she wants,and a women that can think for herself. I love a women in a sweater,a pair of jeans and a baseball cap!!

Oh yea and stay away from phyic's and all that astrological stuff. It can really mess you up.