MERRY CHRISTMAS! | FerrariChat

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Spasso, Dec 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Hey everybody!

2. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    A year ago on the 27th of this month I brought my 308 home from Port Townsend across two ferry boats and up I-5 in a rain storm. Since then I have picked the car over to become aquinted with it, joined NWRFCA, went for many drives,(planned and unplanned), numerous car shows/displays and concours. I met a lot of great people from the club and even more online at the various Ferrari chat rooms. What a great year it has been!

My goal for the next year is to get my shop built and to make a run or two down to Portland to meet more NWFerrari drivers, and of course many runs to Canada!

To all that I have met this year, have a good holiday and to those I haven't, hope to meet you in the coming year.

DJ (Spasso)

3. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Merry Christmas. My wife and I's honeymoon was in Port Townsend, awesome little town with heaps of character.

4. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    #4 Spasso, Dec 25, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Sin,
    How ironic, My honeymoon was in Port Townsend also. That was many years ago. The "Honey" is gone and the 308 is my "Honey" now, found in PT. Very Ironic. Almost spooky.

Cheers, DJ
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    DJ,

That's cool! Where did you stay? We stayed at Manresa Castle and absolutely loved it. Great place, very historic stuff inside, all original, and the food in their restaurant was awesome, single best dinner experience I've had in my whole life :)

Highly recommended if you want a weekend away if you haven't been there :)

- Mark

6. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Hi Mark,
    We also stayed in the Manresa Castle (1987). The history of the area is really cool. It was going to supersede Seattle as the premier port of entry in the late 1800's until the railroad decide NOT to build a main line up from Olympia. After that it was all down hill. Like the place was frozen in time. Love the Victorian buildings and houses!

I bought my car from the owner of the English Inn, located up on the hill.

DJ