Unbelievable! | FerrariChat

Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Dec 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
  2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Those guys are cheap asses... Beating on a guy whos sitting down, not defending himself.

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I would atleast try defending myseft...

Whats the story ...he stole somebody's girlfriend?

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Something about a girl. I cant believe the guy, he just sits there! Atleast defend yourself, if you lose, you lose. Youre gonna get your a$$ kicked one way or another.

5. shiznut123

shiznut123 Karting

Nov 15, 2003
    wtf!!!! Why the hell did the guy just sit there. Those were some weak punches though. =|

6. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    The way they talk to each other I have to think they're friends or brothers on a bad night. I think they're both drunk and resolving some past conflict. But I could be wrong.

7. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    I don't speak whatever language that was (Russian or Polish, some Eastern European language at the very least), but I can't see a reason why that guy would just sit there and get his head kicked in. Perhaps that guy was in some gang or whatnot and the victim knew that he probably should not fight back and just take it? It didn't really look like the punches/kicks were all too devastating if the guy would just sit there and take it.

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Its Polish.

9. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    if he would have just lifted the kuys leg after he kicked woulda threw the ******* off balance dropeed him to the ground...then the ass whooping would ahve turned around! i hate watching **** like that. He had to be severely outnumbered to just sit there

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    last frame=moral of the story/cause and effect/footnote (in this case, many footnotes)

11. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    1. the guy was out numbered 6:1. 2. it was about a girl 3. he didn't fight back b/c he knew he'd get killed if he fought back -- that was made plain to him at the beginning. 4. this has nothing to do with being "polish." I'm polish and i'm fluent; the guy didn't have any rcourse -- physical or otherwise. bottomline: bunch of thugs beatin' on a kid for talking to teh wrong girl.

12. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    CAN YOU HEAR ME