Hope that DES gets a Ferrari for Christmas. | FerrariChat

Hope that DES gets a Ferrari for Christmas.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by FerrariFrank1, Dec 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    DES,I hope that Santa brings you a Ferrari for Christmas. I asked him for one for 23 years,but to no avail. (yeah,I kept getting lots of little ones,but,no 1:1 scale) Finally just had to go out and buy one. (for my 40th B-Day-3 years ago) But,maybe you'll have better Luck than I did! P.S. Do you have the Big Game Lotto where you live? It's up to $125,000,000.00 for this Friday. Buy a few tickets,I know that I will. (we have it here in Illinois) And,I will make you this promise. IF I win,I will buy you one! Have a Happy Holiday!

2. TeenwhoneedsaFerrari

Dec 23, 2003
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Blair Salter
    i heard someone was giving away Ferraris here!? Since you seem to have a BIG heart, help a responsible 16 year old out and buy him a Ferrari too! I tell you what, IF I come across big money like that i would buy both of you whatever damn Ferrari you wanted!

3. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    Although getting a Ferrari for free would be nice, I'm willing to wait unti I can buy one myself. When I finally get mine I will know that I deserve it, worked hard for it, and will enjoy it that much more.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, Red, thanks for the kind wishes... Santa brought me so much more than i could've asked for, this year... No Ferrari, but like Red360Stradale said, that needs to come from ME...

Yeah, :), we have the big lotteries out here... i didn't know it was that high; i'll have to check and see what it's at later and possibly pick myself up a ticket; tell you what... i'll make you the same deal; if i win, you've got any damn Ferrari you want...! :)

5. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Sorry DES,

I shaved my head and camped outside your house on Christmas eve. When Santa arrived with your 575M I told him I was you and asked if he wanted to come in for cookies and to see my collection. He three me the keys and asked for a rain check as he had a lot to do that night. So if he stops by one day soon, just go a long with it and show him your collection. :)

Hope to meet you one day soon,

Andy

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,sorry that Santa didn't come through this year for you. Someday... I was hoping that some kind hearted rich guy would have seen this and delivered. Oh well. You WILL get one someday, A guy as passionate as you are. BTW...Nobody won the Big Game Lotto,(especially me) so now it's up to $150K. for Tuesday. But,if I do,my offer is still good :) Maybe you will! Get one ticket... u never know! Enzo's for everybody!!!! :) "A chicken in every pot,and a Ferrari in every Garage!" (hey,wasn't that Arnolds campaign slogan?)

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Andy, that's really cute... i had cookies and milk waiting for him, too... Hmph...

:), i hope to meet you too, some day...

Red, thank you... The same stands with me, as well... i'm gonna go buy another ticket and we'll see what happens... Like they say, "Hey... you never know."