question about video website | FerrariChat

question about video website

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RedlineG60, Dec 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    hi,

i used to have tons of ferrari videos i got from links off these great forums. then i crashed my harddrive. but there was one particular website, was for ferrari f355 challenge cars, red one i believe and a common poster on this site if i remember correctly. his videos had him driving and a 333sp fly by and 360 race car fly by fromt he grand am races and all these other awesome track day videos. but now i cant find the link and ive searched and searched. so if anybody could help me that would be so awesome. oh and one of the really big videos (over 100megs) had an awesome song compiled into it (maybe U2? would like to know the song if anybody knows it). i hope someone recognizes what i described so i can bookmark this site again. thanks for reading and you owners are the luckiest people in the world!

2. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    thanks man!!! the second link is the one i was thinkin of but thanks for those last 3 links i havent seen those before.

edit: does anybody know what the song in the first video is on this page http://www.f355.homestead.com/glen.html

thanks!!

3. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    RedlineG60,

I think the videos you are referring to are the ones on my site. About half the videos are non-functional as I am moving them to a new server next month. The Lime Rock and Watkins Glen videos are functional.

In addition you can view another highlight clip not on the website at:

http://jpkofod.lunarpages.com/Fchat_Videos/Summit.mpg

The song in the video you refer to is done by the group, "Filter" on their album "The Amalgamut", the song is titled "The Only Way (Is the Wrong Way)". You may recognize it from the first few Hummer H2 commercials.

Hope this helps! Check back in early January and the other videos should be up.

Regards,

Jon P. Kofod
    1995 F355 Challenge #23 (for sale)
    www.flatoutracing.net

4. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    exactly what i was looking for. thanks so much man!

5. riconijhof

riconijhof Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rico Nijhof