Formula 1 Races at Ferrari of O.C. | FerrariChat

Formula 1 Races at Ferrari of O.C.

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Tipo815, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    According to my sources - Ferrari of O.C. will be showing all the Formula 1 races in their showroom in 2004 on the same Sundays of the races. As most of you know the broadcast usually begins at 4:30am. Unless you are a diehard you are probably like me - either taping it to watch later in the morning or waiting for the re-broadcast in the late afternoon or early evening. Supposedly Ferrari of O.C. plans to have an edited version (no commercials) that will be played mid-day on their large plasma tv in the showroom when they open around noon. Sounds like an excellent idea! We'll have Saturday morning to gather at CC followed by Sunday at noon at the local dealership to watch F1! What wives and girlfriends?? We'll have none!! Ha ha!

2. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Remind us when the season starts again!

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Sounds good to me! Ive been looking for a place to watch the races in Orange County. Will this be open to anybody or does FoOC have to invite me?

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    A white collar with red neck tailgate party at a Ferrari dealership. :)

I'll bring the beer-bong, someone bring the bratwurst.

"Here's to you mister Ferrari Formula One Tailgater"

5. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    From what I know it will be open to ALL enthusiasts!

6. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian

...of whom FofOC all hopes become future customers. Sounds good to me!

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    AWESOME! I WILL be there then...wont miss a race.

8. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles

I really don't think the sales manager cares that much about new customers. A couple of years ago I tried to put a deposit down
    on a 360 Spider no luck. I was told if I bought A Masserati I could.
    I passed. Then a year ago I tried on the Stradale before it was even offically announced,..no luck! I guess what gripes me the most (having owned 8 Ferraris in the past )was their arrogant attitude. I can only do business with people who will do business with me! in the meantime I've bought 2 used Ferraris but NOT FROM THOSE GUYS!!!!!

9. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    That sucks Banana Boat. I've been to my fair share of arrogant dealers, and shockingly good dealers.

10. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Before I bought my F40, I tried to put a deposit on a Stradale. I talked at lenght to a salesperson there. I mostly got the run around. I wanted to attend their Open House but missed it. I am still not sure HOW someone goes about buying a NEW Ferrari?!?!

As far as the F1 races... I get up and watch them live. Anyone is welcome to come join us. Maybe they will let us watch 'em there while we sit in a 360 Spyder on even maybe the Enzo!! :) HA! HA!

Rick