Market Price for 355 GTS or B | FerrariChat

Market Price for 355 GTS or B

Discussion in '348/355' started by bjm, Nov 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bjm

bjm Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Fairfield County, CT
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Apologies if this has been asked recently but I have problems figureing out how to do an archive search with this new format.

whats the going price for a good condition 20k miles 97/98 355 Berlinetta or GTS targa from a private party.

2. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
  3. riconijhof

riconijhof Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rico Nijhof
    Something around $ 70/80K?

4. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    That depends on the overall condition of the car as well as the service history. A car that has just had the 30K major service is worth at least $5K more. I would add that a GTS should sell for about $5K more than a Berlinetta everything else being equal. IMHO, a 355B with 20K miles that has just been serviced is worth about $70,000 in todays market if the car is in excellent condition. If the car had say 10K miles I would think it is worth in the low $80's. I personally would stay away from a car with 20,000 miles. They are very difficult to resell, especially if you decide to trade the car in to a dealer.

Scott

5. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    BJM; Tim Barnett in Boulder, CO has a 97 355tb for sale with 20K miles.
    This car is top shelf. Dave Helm's. formerly of Ferrari of Denver,
    just completed a full 30k service, and completely rebuilt the top end due to bronze valve guide issues that weren't disclosed to Tim when he bought the car. This 355 also has a Tubi and a Brembo raceing brake package as well. Tim has taken care of this vehicle in a most meticulous way. I believe Tim is looking to get in the high $80's for a quicker sale during the winter months that are upon us right now. If your interested send me a private email your phone number and I'll pass it on to Tim.