Porsche Gt2 Drifting | FerrariChat

Porsche Gt2 Drifting

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by allanlambo, Dec 26, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Looks like somebody filmed me pulling out of the driveway, running a little late... .

2. I can't access the file.

3. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    It took a few moments for the download to start and the speed is a bit low but otherwise it worked fine for me. It's only 2mb

4. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    That's Rob Kenworthy--a pretty good driver, but completely nuts! His car is pretty tweaked out as well. I drove it when it was out here for Gumball--all I can say is, it's very, very fast. It's the only time I have done 196mph (indicated) in the US, and not been on a motorcycle. Apparently, he's getting a Zonda soon.

The night before the Gumball, we went around the hotel he was staying at, putting some "unauthorized" stickers on all the cars--the owner of the F50 was quite annoyed. And I am not sure if I should mention the naked women here!

Rob's first arrest on that trip was within 20 minutes after he set off on the first stage of the Gumball. He also complained bitterly about the orange jumpsuit he was forced to wear in Louisiana jails--apparently he wanted a silk one. Like I said, certifiable!

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    that's pretty wicked. thanks allan!

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I think the owners name is Lonman, he also just bought a Gallardo, which he is already is nicer to drive than the Porsche.

7. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    No, he just goes by that monicker on his M5 board. It's Rob Kenworthy. Honest. At least, that was the name on the passport. I think Lonman is something to do with London-man, but I am not sure.

I have read nothing but good stuff about the Gallardo. It's gonna be a hit. I don't really like its looks, but the performance is stellar. Aren't you getting one?

8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    The page cannot be displayed..
    How come?

9. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

GREAT video, Allan. Thanks!!!!