best way to cheat | FerrariChat

best way to cheat

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by gary greenburg, Dec 27, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gary greenburg

BANNED

Dec 27, 2003
    tell me your story?

2. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#2 maranelloman, Dec 27, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    How I cheat? Well I certainly wouldn't share that on a public forum. Tell you what though, I will fax it to you, the number is 818-609-7300 right?

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Lordy Lordy!

DL

5. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    If I remember correctly, it was back in the second grade. I didn't want to study, and I missed a few days. I couldn't let the guy who one-upped my last name, and ended up at the back of the class, get ahead of me. His name was Chris Zoys. I'm a "W" so I'm always at the back of the classroom. But Chris, he was at the back, and this really miffed me. There was some other chap in the classroom, and we just talked outloud as if it was a normal conversation about the weather in Dallas. The teacher, not hearing a whisper, or seeing any passed notes, didn't suspect a thing, or she just let it slide. I can't remember the outcome, if I got a better grade or not, but I tried with the cheating method.

This method worked from time to time, but once I was on my own, away from the suicide high that I attended later in life, finally onto college, I never had a need, nor compulsion to cheat. But others, who didn't speak English, who didn't know we had a library, who also funded most of the new buildings in the school, bought their papers continually. When inquired about this with one of the deans who obviously knew about it, he said, "that is the way it has worked for some time and there's no way of stopping people with lots of money." And so, off to politics they probably went. In some foreign country, mind you.

Does that answer your question?

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I cant believe youd actually answer that question!

7. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    *laughs* I sorta had to. just wish I had beaten out dave, mark and darth on promptness.

btw, here's a good link to add extra time in your day alan and others!

click me here!