I have only wanted to be accepted | FerrariChat

I have only wanted to be accepted

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by gary greenburg, Dec 27, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gary greenburg

BANNED

Dec 27, 2003
    The only thing I have ever wanted was to be accepted on the chatline.
    You guys have always made fun of me and put me down. If you had treated me with some respect and been nice to me I would have never acted out. "If you kick a dog enough times they will eventually bite back"

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    a tear comes to my eye :(

I scream bull**** to this thread. I would say you had your chances to be accepted, but the truth is, you dont really care do you?

Nobody is going to believe...but if you want, let me grab my violin. I can play a sad, overly melodramatic, hearth-throbbing tune to help the "atmosphere" of your post. Trust me...it will also help get you some chicks who want to wallow in your self-pity with you. Oldest trick in the book...but *shhh* I wont tell anybody!

3. gary greenburg

BANNED

Dec 27, 2003
    For a person that get's to drive around in million dollar F-cars your very
    skeptical. If your as generous as people say you are let me get that ride in the Enzo.

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Glady. To be honest Gary, I never minded you all that much. If the TRUTH is that you really want to be accepted, just watch and read all the posts for a while. Make useful comments. Dont rip into other members. You said in your other posts that you only say things because people make fun of you, well the truth is that people make fun of you because you say those things. Its reverse order than what you think it is. Look at your comments like "jew hating texan". That is night the right way to popularity on this website. Im Texan btw...so you offended more than a few people in that post. A lot of your comments I take lightly, even chuckle at. Others you post are just horribly rude. Its ok to joke every once in a while, but there is a right way to do it. You just have to learn that.

Look Gary, send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I want to talk to you on the phone. If you are sincere, then I gladly take my comments in hte previous post back...but yes, I AM skeptical...

You offended a lot of people with a lot of various comments. However, if you shape up, you just might be able to save yourself. Call me and we can chat. Ill help you out as much as I can. If you don't e-mail me tonight and talk to me on the phone within the next few days, I am sorry, but I will loose hope. If you post ANY more rude comments...then let me be the first to say "**** you". So...be very careful if acceptance is what you really want...

5. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    another green on my ignore list. as of now.

6. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    **** off green (pushing ignore button)

7. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Rob? Time for another wholesale 'ignore'. I'll pay you in beer.

8. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Classic Green... twisting things around and deceiving people... like you're the innocent and we're at fault for not giving you a chance....

gimmie a ride in the Enzo??? Is this your god given right...??

SO GREEN.... WHAT DID YOU GET FOR BRUCE WELLINGTON?? SINCE YOU CAME ON HERE PUBLICLY SAYING HOW YOU'LL BUY HIM A GIFT, AS IF YOU WERE ACTING SINCERE OR SOMETHING.....

9. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
  10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    prohibido -Spanish
    interdit -French
    Verboten -German
    proibito -Italian/Portugese
    Verbiedenene -Dutch
    запрещенный -Russian
    forbudt -Norwegian
    被禁止 -Chinese
    Banned -English

11. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Im new, but gift giving is not necessary, hate to sound like a teacher, you wanna give something? help someone with a particular problem, that you have KNOWLEDGE on...that would give you resepct i think...thats what id do... AT the present, I am an Fcar spectator solely, but i admit and am anxious to learn much about a car i might just someday (maybe sort of soon?:)) own. Be helpful and productive, and maybe theyll forgive you.

12. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Gary, do people make fun of you because you don't have a ferrari or what?

I don't have a Ferrari yet no one minds me, heck It's still another month till I get my LICENSE! The thing is, I don't diss anyone, I don't go around looking for attention, and I keep to myself unless google can't help me.

13. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh, boo hoo, stop your crying... We spoke about this on the phone... i told you what you needed to do in order to be treated like a member and not a troll and you laughed... Told me you didn't care... You're the sneakiest of trolls... Hideous in your attempts to be let back in, only to whore the board with irrelevant crap... Go eat sh_t, you'll find no remorse here... Bye, schmuck...! HA HA HA HA HA HA...!!!

14. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    DES,
    You actually talked to this guy on the phone. How old is he? I don't see how somebody can be so dedicated to being such an idiot. If a million people told you to go away, get lost, your a waste of time and space etc I think eventually you might look at yourself and say maybe they are on to something. However nothing anyone here says or does is going to change his dedication to being an idiot. I'm just curious as to how the conversation went with this moron.

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Yeah, but i still try to date whenever possible... :D

Seriously, it wasn't a bad conversation, but he flat-out told me he doesn't care about the board and that it's "just the internet" and he enjoyed screwing around with people... F_ck him, now...

16. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    I actually felt some sympathy for him a few days ago. Sent him an email. Tried to talk to him like an adult. Don't know why I bothered. He responded with talk about Hitler, censorship, book burning. No more sympathy from me, he's just plain stupid. Gary, you're stupid.

17. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    How old is he?

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    He said he was in his early to mid twenties - around my age... he lied about a few things, i'm almost certain... You know when you can just tell someone is lying...? Other things, he just went right on about, but there were a few questions he got hung up on... He's a troll, through and through... i told him what to do to rectify the position he'd put himself in and he blew me off, saying he was having fun... Green, it's too late, now... You screwed yourself... You should've listened... Goodbye, troll.

19. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Want to be accepted:

A) ask interesting questions--after doing research to see if its been answered a zillion times before
    B) don't portray yourself as someting you are not--notice DES is beloved around here--want to know why--he fits the mold we enjoy.
    C) be enthusiastic about Ferraris--this is where AlanLambo goes astray--its ok to be enthusiastic about other things, but it is not acceptable to be downtradding Ferraris--as AlanLambo often does.
    D) read more than you write

20. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    TROLL HALL OF FAME

GARY GREEN.........................

21. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Was you bored and drunk last night Bruce? ;)