Inconsiderate Passengers... | FerrariChat

Inconsiderate Passengers...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by lesterm, Dec 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    So, I am out tonight with a few friends and I pick up a girl, and as she opens the rear door, I notice that she hit the fire hydrant on the curb. Now, it's not like I parked so close to the hydrant that she didn't have any room to get in. I don't even think she noticed. It's not really a big deal, as nothing happened to the door, but it just irks me when people don't respect other people's cars/homes/etc. Also, as I was driving, I noticed that another girl had in the back seat had her foot (bottom of her shoe) on my armrest (she was in the back seat). Now, I don't want to be an anal prick or anything, but it's an $80k car and not a subway! I have noticed a serious lack of consideration among my passengers. How do you guys deal with these types of passengers?

2. Dave Radu

Dave Radu Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    San Jose, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave Radu
    Let me guess, she was blonde right? IF you have a $80k car you need to pick up $100k chicks. They have more respect for you property.
    You have to think for everyone around you unless you are with people of the same mind that have appreciation for the finer things in life.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Id of pulled over, and let her out on the corner.

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Allan, ANSWER YOUR PHONE! Please :)

DES wants to talk with you.

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I'd've done the same thing. Again.

6. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    well put.

7. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Ok, I have had at least five girls take their shoes off and put their feet on my dash. I don't know what it is with people that they find nothing wrong with doing that in someones car, especially someone they hardly know.

8. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Were you trying to get laid?? Cause that's the only reason why I can see a guy sucking it up when someone acts disrespectful in their car... I would not hesitate one minute to kick trash like that out onto the curb....

Lestern, aren't you a college student?? What do you need an $80k gas guzzler anyway?? People treat your stuff differently when it's obvious mom and dad got it for you, as opposed to buying yourself through summer jobs...

9. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    I don't put up with that one bit. I don't even like people telling me to change the radio station in my own car. What is even worse is when they try to start smoking in my vehical. If they start to complain I tell them "It's my car with my rules if you don't like it get out". If someone was walking on your dinning room table at home would you put up with it? I didn't think so. So don't tollerate some stupid chicks showing no respect for your property. Another thing, you should make the rules clear before they get in the vehical, this will eliminate alot of problems.

10. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Ike...My rule is simple. If they take their shoes off, they need to keep on going! All or nothing!

11. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    nicely put

12. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003

Thats what I'm going to tell the next one. Thanks.

13. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    When I bought my car from the original owner, he told me ashes had never hit the ashtray in 17 years. I have maintained that philosophy with all my passengers. So far, no complaints, just smiles at the end of the ride.

14. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    What passengers? They walk.