Euro 308qv aftermarket sway bars | FerrariChat

Euro 308qv aftermarket sway bars

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by TURBOQV, Dec 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TURBOQV

TURBOQV Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2003
    NV and Utah
    Does anyone know where to get aftermarket sway bars and bushings?

I just noticed my rear left endlink was snapped off. Looks like it was corroded. The other one is just about ready to go to. very strange?

I would rather put new bars on front and rear than just replace one endlink.

Thank you and Happy Holidays

Paul

2. sp308qv

sp308qv Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    South Jersey
    Full Name:
    Steve Ponzetto
    there are some sway bars on ebay, not sure how good they are but i posted a request for some feedback on them with no replies so judge for youself,i believe the guys name is excelisor,he also has aluminum radiators for 308

3. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    Rock's Auto restoration here in Toronto makes custom sway bars both front and rear for the 308's. Don't know the price but I know their work, they put together my engine and tranny. 1-416-686-8700 ask for Rocco. Or you could buy a used sway bar from Trutlands.

4. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    I think Nick has them. I think Norwood too. Also, Butch at Italian Design.

5. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Actually, you're in luck. My neighbor has a set. I've seen them. He has the sway bars, energy suspension bushings, and aftermarket shocks; all for the QV. He's decided he's not going to install them. If you want them, e-mail me. I'll pass on his #.
    Jeff

6. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Saner Performance Fabrication made up an adjustable ARB for the rear of my 308. They are currently manufacturing a front. Comes with endlinks, whatever spacers are needed etc. They advertise in GRM and are also on the web.
    HTH