Best way to cheat | FerrariChat

Best way to cheat

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by gary greenburg, Dec 27, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gary greenburg

BANNED

Dec 27, 2003
    What is the best way to cheat on your spouse or girlfriend and not get caught?

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Gary, OBVIOUSLY, the best way for YOU to get away with it is to GO FU(K YOURSELF!!

OLE!!!

DL

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Ask your Mom.

4. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    Welcome back Gary.

A lot of people missed you. There were even several threads about how sad some people were that you were gone. Some were quite emotional.

However I recommend that you go over to www.bbs.****edcompany.com. A much more fitting message forum for someone of your maturity level.

5. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    How I cheat? Well I certainly wouldn't share that on a public forum. Tell you what though, I will fax it to you, your number is 818-609-7300 right?

6. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Dont want to drag old skeletons out of the closet, just reading this post late at night...several things catch my attention...1) each situation is different 2) Cheating IS considered bad by many, so dont ask if you dont want ppl to think less of you 3) If you are thinking it over, not spontaneious, your marriage is over anyway 4) why the hell would you ask on a public forum to be later blackmailed? I **** you not, I swear that if i told your wife that you had cheated on her (a fact im sure youd post at this point) then I might just recover a few grand for the effort...and I like money. get my drift?

7. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    Gary, buddy, it's down the road, not across the street.

8. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Green,,, Don't worry buddy, trash like you don't get girlfriends or marry spouses anyway...

9. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Gary, the best way it to cheat with a man. That way your girlfriend won't suspect a thing! Let us know how you get on.

10. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    HaHa, I did not get that he was asking about cheating on his wife until now! I thought he was asking about cheating like gamble.

Gary, you have some issues. Plus your B.E.A.T