Ferrari cologne and after shave | FerrariChat

Ferrari cologne and after shave

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by mr. green, Nov 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    I just recieved a catalogue from Speed Gear. They sell a line of Ferrari
    colognes and after shave. Have any of you ever used these products?

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Red wasn't very good, but I got a bottle of Black for my b-day. Little spicy with a deep metallic topnote.

3. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I have used the Ferrari black, it's one of my favorites. I'm trying the Racing. I gave it to myself for my B-day. It doesn't give me that new car smell I expected though.

4. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    I personally like the Red very much, not the Black though. Just tried the Racing and its pretty good. They also have one called 456, its very good, but more of an evening scent, red you can use anytime. The 456 I tried at the Exoticar Model Comp. in NYC. on park ave.

5. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Imagine if that scent got into the leather and then decayed for a few months...not an appealing thought!

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I have bought all 4. Gold and F1 are worth keeping, the other two (red and black) are pretty worthless. Either way, none is a great cologne, but I had to buy em just to have. :D

--Dan

7. mrrou

mrrou Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    3 years ago I got a complete set of ferrari cologne from cabbotts in england..cologne, shampoo, underarm deoderant spray..and the works

cost 70 pounds and was worth it

after 3 years i still use it ocasionally, and the shampoo is still good..

i didnt get the black label cologne though

good stuff

andrew

8. Frari

Frari Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    brisbane australia
    Full Name:
    tony
    Goes well with the shoes watch sunglasses shirt socks hat and handbag.Tony

9. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    I have all of them. Yellow (or Gold) isn't my favourite. I do like Black and Red...and love '1'.

And for the ladies...there is 'Ferrari Donna', hard to find, but very very nice. (the sell it in Maranello...try 'Warm-Up'...they don't have it at there website, but when you mail them...you can still order!)

I made a post about Donna on my website, incl. pics. (just search for the word Donna!) :)

www.forzaferrari.nl

10. vanimal

vanimal Formula Junior

Mar 19, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Vaughan
    Always have supply of the Black, its great, travels with me everywhere. The showergel is also great.

11. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Actually there used to be a lot more Cologne lines from Ferrari. They made one just for the Testarossa and one for the 456. There was even some kind of a shampoon for women. I bought all those over the years, they have become some collector's items by now.

From the ones currently being sold the best one IMHO isn't even for sale in the US: It is called "Racing" (different than the "F1") and is really stunning. I got one of those this year in Maranello in one of the gift shops.

Once I use up the parfums I normally refill the bottles with water and use them as 'backdrops' for my 1/18 car collection.