Palm Beach County Detailer? | FerrariChat

Palm Beach County Detailer?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by chefrobear, Dec 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chefrobear

chefrobear Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2002
    cravanzana, Italia
    Full Name:
    Robert Ginsberg
    Anybody got a good one? gotta look good for the up coming Cavallino week-end. Besides the car wash guys at Rachels :).

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    You can contact Eddie, my detailer. I talked to him yesterday and he was still having some openings for Cavallino. Are you going to be on the Concourse?
    If so he needs to get on your car a week or two before and will then put a last finish on at the Breakers.

Just do not stand next to him and talk. He has not mastered the art of talking and working :)

954-415-5170
    Tell him Martin sent you. He will take good care of you.

3. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    What is your objection against the girls from Rachels washing the cars :)

4. chefrobear

chefrobear Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2002
    cravanzana, Italia
    Full Name:
    Robert Ginsberg
    see thats the thing. It's NOT the girls who wash the cars, its the valet boys. If it were the girls, I'd be there every week-end. I am not putting the car in the show but as of now, I'll be there. I just sent in my tickets for the show at the Breakers and the Brunch at Mar-a-Lago.
    I'll give your guy a call after the Holiday. Hopefully I won't have a charter on the boat. Looking forward to seeing all the cars!!! and the Girls of course at Rachels.
    Thanks Martin. Also I maybe thinking of a 348b. We will talk.
    Robert

5. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    You will be pleased with Eddie.
    As for the 348 I have likely a 348TS coming in.A lso the black on creme car on my website is for sale in a quick sale. The guy just bought a 360. He would take $ 50K for his car. Very nice but needs a quick sale.

6. SoFlaNSX

SoFlaNSX Karting

Mar 3, 2004
    Sorry to bring up a dead post, but I just wanted to let you guys know about my business and the procedures I use on high end cars. I have plenty of references available to show the quality of my work. My prices are a little bit higher than the competition, especially on the high ends, but not because I'm trying to rip you off, but because I use very thorough procedures. A simple wash and wax can take me up to 2 hours.

I start off by rinsing the car with pure filtered water to remove all loose dirt particles. The wheel wells are then degreased, as are the rims, with a diluted citrus degreaser. They're then cleaned with a soapy terry cloth towel and a detail brush to get in every nook and cranny. I then use a mild soap (mixed with a few drops of Dial to remove wax...wash/wax only) and 2 brand new real wool wash mitts. After every panel, the mitt(s) are dunked in a cleaner bucket before being put back in the clean, soapy water. The top half of your car is done with one mitt and the bottom half with another to prevent spreading dirt particles up the car. Any grease/oil that builds up on the rocker panels is removed and all bugs are removed via my secret, unparalled method. After the car is dried and all overlooked blemishes taken care of with a professional detail spray, the car is then prepped for wax. I use the wax of your choice: either Zaino for those who prefer Polymer based waxes or Meguiars Pro-Line for those who prefer Carnuba based waxes. I start off with the roof (or the hood for convertibles). Each panel is blown off with compressed air before wax is applied and before wax is removed in order to remove any dust that may have settled on the car. A brand new foam applicator pad is used and a brand new terry cloth is used to remove wax (buffer with terry cloth optional). This process will leave your car spotless and prevent swirl marks from occuring. This service takes about 2 hours and costs $95 and is recommended every 2-4 months, depending on how often the car is driven, what conditions its driven in and whether its garage-kept or not.

Other services I offer:
    Swirl Mark Removal
    Oxidation Removal
    Boat/RV/Plane detailing
    Complete interior/exterior detail packages
    Special discounts for repeat customers
    Paint restoration
    Clay bar

If you wish to see our work before we service your vehicle, I have my NSX and Jaguar S-Type detailed monthly and my 29' WellCraft detailed bi-monthly and can show either anytime you please. I also take car of all executive wash/wax jobs personally as well as detail jobs. Basic wash packages will be conducted by employee's of Showtime Detailing. We service all of the Tri-County area by appointment only.

Remember, "the bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of a great price has diminished."

(954) 868 3744