Need the link to the old board. | FerrariChat

Need the link to the old board.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by J.Seven, Dec 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. J.Seven

J.Seven Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    I´m on the market for a 355 or 993TT. I´m going to drive them both back to back and then decide which one to buy, but before that, I would like to take a look on things to look at, when buying a used 355. I´ve already had great feedback from some of you on this issue, but someone advice me to make a search on the old board , as there are several threads about main problems on the 355.

I´ve been seeing 1995 and 1996 models with 21000Mile/35000Km to 30M/48Km, but I haven´t drived any. Is there any advantage on buying a younger model like 1997 or 1998 with much more miles, than an older one with few miles? Thanks in advance and please post the link to the old board.

PS - I´m interested on the GTB or Spider as I heard the GTS have some leaks. Is the spider prone to ratles? Is there any issue with the chassi rigidity or can I hope to feel a very solid drive while crusing on a bumpy road with the spider? Does it make lots of wind noise inside at high speeds? Is it difficult to operate the softop. Sorry for so many questions, but the 355 Spider has been my dream car since 1994, and now that I can one oen I just can´t stop dreaming about it, I just don´t want my dream to become a nightmare. 993TT is my logical choice, the 355 is my passion and soul choice.

This board is priceless.

J.Seven

2. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    The link is towards the bottom of the main page too, next to the FerrariAds.com link.