Rosso Ferrari Stradale article | FerrariChat

Rosso Ferrari Stradale article

Discussion in '360/430' started by jim g, Dec 30, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    I received my owners magazine in the mail yesterday and to anyone interested after the whole Dyno thread, the one tester Ken also a challenge series racer described the Stradale's straight line acceleration as stronger than his challenge car, with grip to match. Sorry about any grammar errors as I got flamed last time I posted for my lack of education. For anyone else though the article in Rosso is short and has some nice photos.

2. rjklein

rjklein Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Jim,
    I am with you on getting flamed for my education. I am dyslexic, could not read in sixth grade, and was still able to get into Kenyon College, pay by father back for my education, and have some left over for a 360 all before 30. So I say let them flame.

Rob

3. jim g

jim g Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2003
    Waverly, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Jim Gress
    Thanks Rob I'm 32.

4. rjklein

rjklein Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Jim,
    That makes two of us I just turned 32 a couple days ago. I am not sure I belive the numbers on the dyno, and in fact if I had a 360cs I would not care either. The car is awsome, and if it has more power than the standard 360 it will be a joy to drive. At one time I was always comparing specs on cars, and would base my decision one which car had the better specs. Now I just drive the car, and base my decision on how much fun it is to drive.