Cigar trades | FerrariChat

Cigar trades

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by cohiba_man, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    Hi, I have a humidor of about 50 cigars, and I've tried one of each type I have now, and I'd like some new ones to try, so if anyone else has surplus cigars in their humidor they'd like to trade, send me an email. I'm in Canada so I have cubans! [email protected]

2. enzomoon

enzomoon Guest

What do you have and what are you interested in trying? I have Monte #2s, aged 7 years, Cohiba Esplendidos, Graycliffs.

Regards,

Mark

3. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    John, with the exception of pre-embargo stuff, I have a decent selection. I think Mark said it best, what are you looking for? I assume you can get everything from Havana, so are you looking for Dominican, Honduran, Costa Rican stuff?

Side note: If you happen to know of any Bolivar Gold Medals(at ANY price) I'd be interested. I smoked the last of mine and am finding them extremely difficult to replace.

4. true

true Guest

I would be up for a trade, but I don't currently have any expensive smokes (less the $10 a piece). If you're interested in trying any of the below, let me know:

CAO Brazilia GOL (5 x 56)
    La Aroma De Cuba Pyramid (6 x 50)
    Padron 5000 Maduro (56 x 5 1/2)
    Joya De Nic Antano 1970 Belicoso (6 x 54) (only 1 left)

How about one of the top 3 for a nice cuban? :)

Nick

5. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    What I'm basically looking for is not nice, expensive cigars because I like to give my local cigar shop business when I do go for nice ones, but to accumulate more cheaper ones so I can smoke them more often without burning $50 a day so to speak, so I would like to trade one cohiba, davidoff, monte etc for a couple (2-5) cheaper ones. Drop me an email if interested but be aware that if I'm sending a cuban to the U.S they COULD be seized (its never happened to me yet).

6. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    John, I sent you a PM.

7. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    I HAVE 3 TIPPARELLOS AND 2 WHITE OWLS...WORTH ANYTHING GUYS?? :)

8. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Bruce,

You forgot to mention the El Productos.....George Burns' favorite!

DL