Enzo at NE Auto Show (pics!) | FerrariChat

Enzo at NE Auto Show (pics!)

Discussion in 'New England' started by Birdman, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Hi Everyone,
    Michael Calvo and I went to the NE Auto show today and scoped out the Enzo. Man, I need a higher paying job! In any case, thought you might like to see the pics.

Jonathan

2. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Having a hard time putting more than one pic per post....

3. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Pic #3...

4. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Pic #4...

5. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Here's the weird part, Ferrari New England had 4 Ferrari's at the show: an Enzo, a 360, a 575 and....a Mondial. (??) Nothing wrong with the Mondial (I love Mondials) but not sure what an older out of production car was doing in that display of new and shall we say expensive cars!

Jonathan

6. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Bridman,

Thanks for the pics, now when i go to Boston this weekend i don't have to waste two hours of my time going to the show. Seems like the usual basics to me. Anything else there worth seeing, or it is the usual mainstream stuff at the show??? Any other true exotics or evo/concept cars???

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

7. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Hey Steven,
    All the major manufacturers are there with examples of all their 2004 models. I was interested in looking at a couple new cars (getting ready to replace the Civic) so it was worth it to check out the various booths. As for exotics and cool stuff, no Lamborghinis, but Porsche is there (if those things do anything for ya). There is a hideous orange NSX at the Acura booth and the new Ford GT ($150K mid-engine Ford that is roughly equivalent to a 360 Modena in performance) at the Ford booth. Pretty much everything else is standard stuff you can see at rush hour on 128. If you're not in the market to shop for a car, not really worth going.

Birdman

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Exactly why Ferrari NE brought that Mondial - they're trying to sell it! I went and checked it out when I was thinking of getting a Mondial a few mos. back... it was an '86 or '88 3.2, and they were asking like $52,000 for it. As if!!

Hmm... I was thinking of going, just to see the GT and the GT, Ford and Porsche. Not the other GT (456), GT2, GT3, or GTO's. Any Nissan GT-R's there?

I've been lucky to get a fair dose of Enzos this year (although no rides... yet).

I usually try and recoup the admissions cost by collecting every magazine, poster and freebie I can :)

9. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Drat, wouldn't you know it, the one weekend my wife & take a getaway vacation out of state is auto show weekend(LOL) .....
    Ah, well, we had a great time in Baltimore. Just wish we'd driven the 308 instead of her Camry.
    I'll get a run-down from my son when he gets in tonite. He went last nite.