My poor car | FerrariChat

My poor car

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Dec 30, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    i dont even know why im posting this just wanted to share with you all what happens when you go really really fast and dont keep your senses at there highest.This is my frined warrens web page. also on page 13 of it tehres some nice pics of a 355 his dad's friend has. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/312929/14

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    On the positive side, it looks like the crumple zone did its job. And you're not hurt, right? :)

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    not hurt what so ever. and i wasnt even wearing a seat belt at the time.and i was traveling at a very very high rate of speed.

4. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    So, how did that happen?

5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Thats the important thing. You can only do so much with your body...but always get a new car.

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    exactly

7. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    went and got some cigaretes and i decided for some reason it owuld be a good idea to see how fast i could get going down a empty stretch of highway really late at night (becuase im retarded worst one fo the worst mistakes of my life and becuase of that i wont take my vette above 100 hardly anymore) came up ona turn when i was doin between 145 and 150 and misjudged luckily right before i went off the road my car spun around backwards and went off a really steep drop off skidded for a couple hundred feet and probally slowed down to somewhere near 80 or less and jsut smoked a tree and then my car sliced through the tree and i finnaly stopped in a bunch of other trees.i got knocked out for a second when i hit the tree and when i woke up i was layin in the back seat. and thats how it happened. COMPLETE STUPIDITY.

8. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I'm glad you weren't hurt, but geez, that IS pretty stupid. I'm just glad you get another chance, many don't...

Cool car (was), I always like the Impala SS, and have considered buying one on several occaisions, but just couldn't get over the relative size and trying to park the thing.

9. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Cool car (was), I always like the Impala SS, and have considered buying one on several occaisions, but just couldn't get over the relative size and trying to park the thing.[/QUOTE]
    its not as bad to park as you would think. there very nice cars and has some nicest and most comfortable seats ive been in.for being as old as they are and being as big as they are ( even longer than a durango and wider.) there very very nice cars.

10. francisco j. quinones

francisco j. quinones Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Panama City,FL
    Full Name:
    Francisco J. Quinones
    Wild ride,glad you weren't hurt,cars can be replaced.
    Frankie