Holiday Gift for Ferrari Nuts | FerrariChat

Holiday Gift for Ferrari Nuts

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Throttleman, Nov 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    My wife and I just picked up this awesome Ferrari six speed "shifter" paperweight at Bicaji's Model Collection in the Westfield Mall in Arcadia. It weighs a few pounds and is incredibly sturdy. It very closely resembles the real shifer of the F355 and other six speed transmission Ferraris.

Jordan if you are reading this, pick one up. It will keep you focussed as you continue to work hard toward your first Ferrari purchase! Trust me, it's working for me!

Price: $24.95

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Wow, very cool - I would definitely pick one up if I found one at that price!

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Paper weight wont do for me Jay! I will have the real thing in my hands in 10 years...ish...:) Although, I think I will pick one up for the hell of it. Looks pretty cool!

BTW, what happened to the black 355B at Ferrari of Orange County?

4. Throttleman

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    My wife and I continue to save to purchase a private practice and some other businesses I am in negotiations with. Needless to say we anticipate that a F-car purchase is at least a year or two away. We are glad that we now both agree on a specific make, model and year. ie black 95-99 F355 Berlinetta Six Speed. My street rod will likely be shipped down here early in the new year so I am hoping to meet up with some F-car owners at some of the Crystal Cove events. Once it is sold, we will be in a better position to buy a business. I eagerly await the day when I can park one in my garage. Have had lots of different cars, but never a Ferrari!

5. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Good luck throttleman on your F-car purchase.

I got my paperwieght that looks just like that at exoticar.com- I think around the same price, that site has alot of cool ferrari and car collectible stuff.

6. Throttleman

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    Yes, I found it using the search engine on exoticar.com. Keyword "paperweight". On this website they want $34.95! Here is a photo from their website.

7. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Hey looks pretty cool. Too bad I don't have many papers to way down. Oh well, looks just as good without any papers under it :).

-David