Didn't hurt a bit!!! | FerrariChat

Didn't hurt a bit!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Dec 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,since it rained here night before last,my streets in my area were looking pretty clean and salt free. So...I took her out for a little drive. Not too far,just a few miles around,but,OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! It felt so good! She was a happy baby!! (Me too!) Can't wait until Spring!!!! I'm going to take a ride up to Wisconsin tomorrow for Lunch and to pick-up a few $210,000,000.00 PowerBall tix while I'm up there. I'd Love to take the Ferrari,but,the 294 Toll road has TONS of Salt on it,and,both kids want to go with.

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,with this absolutely Beautiful day that we are having. Frankie,Jr.,and I took the Ferrari out for another drive. We stopped by Continental,(but didn't get out) and,all that they had outside were Maserati's. A whole boatload of them! No Ferrari's outside.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    What is a Maserati?

4. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    Wouldn't you know it, the winter I decide to rip the 308 apart, we still have OK driving weather

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Yeah, I thought about your car when I took mine out. Murphy's law. It's always like that.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yup! But,look on the bright side,Bob. Spring will be here in the blink of an eye,and you'll have a Fresh front end! :) We just have January to contend with. February is a short month. March...well,March in Chicago is usually pretty sh*tty.But,after that,it will be driving weather! And,judging by the posts,we should be in for lots of driving! You'll have a fresh front end,and I'll have a Fresh "Back"...end! Your car and I will both be in better shape next year for it!!! Have a Happy New Year,All!

7. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    Fresh front and rear, got 4 crates of cleaned and painted parts waiting to be reinstalled

8. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    WOW! Thats alot of work...but,it will be well worth it! My 308 is O.K. And,it stills rides and steers real tight. But,have been neglecting my Lil Red Corvette the past couple years. (well,not that bad) But,have some work to do on that car,when I am up to it. I took them both out for little drives the past couple days. It's supposed to get alot colder next week,so,I wanted to juice 'em up a little! And,keep the tires round. I have battery tenders on both,and the 308 has a brand new Optima battery.

9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,I think that I'll take her out for the First spin of the New Year,just so that she knows what she's in for the rest of the Year! :)