Father's Day in Memphis | FerrariChat

Father's Day in Memphis

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Mike C, Dec 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    There was a nice little write-up by Tom Francis with photos in the Prancing Horse magazine that just came out, talking about the June Father's Day event at the Memphis Botanical Gardens. Nicely done, and brought back good memories from the event. Thanks again to Tom and the others there that put the event together -- a great day for a good cause.

2. VPC

VPC Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2002
    MI
    Full Name:
    Victor
    Glad you had a nice time, Mike ! Father's day are special :)

3. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    I attended the event with my family and loved it. I went last year also.

I'm a 21 yr old college senior, and a Ferrari fanatic, but, as one would expect, they will remain beyond my reach for a few years. This event(especially when for a worthy cause) has been my only opportunity to see these cars and, more exciting to me, meet the people who have made ownership "real", and not just something to be experienced through literature.

I'm terrible with names, but I loved talking to the gentleman with the Rosso Fiorana (sp?) 360 Spider. He had lots of insight into my the career I'm planning as we speak.

Thanks for putting the event on, I loved it!

Andy