allanlambo bike ready for you | FerrariChat

allanlambo bike ready for you

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by jack cambra, Jan 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jack cambra

jack cambra Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    allenlambo I have a bike for you to race. I'm from Oahu and I will ship my bike. Its a Zx-12 Kawasaki. Let's set it up. $5000 is the pot right. Contact me, serious only, if you are just talking don't bother if you have the money let's do it! [email protected] or (808) 348-2233

2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
  3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL! You want to race me on a bike that goes 8.52@ 160mph? LOL, Gee, i wonder if you would beat me. Ahhhh yes you would.

I said i would race a stock R1, from a 70mph roll, i havent hidden any of my mods, full exhaust no cats, airfilters, and nitrous, depending on jetting 150-200shot. Lets get real people.

It does however sound as if you are very knowledgeable on bikes, so maybe you could chime in on the modded supercar vs bike debate.

4. jack cambra

jack cambra Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    I guess no race then. As for the debate, it depends on the driver and the rider. After 160mph the bike is at a great disadvantage as its open front wheel and body design give it the arodynamics of a mini van. But the difference would come in the quickness. A modern liter bike will do 60-70 mph in first gear or the begining of second, with a good rider the bikes quickness would overcome the cars mph on the top end. In the videos of the cars racing the bikes, the bikes are definatly in the wrong gear. On another note it would be hard for an R1 to run with a highly modded Supra. As for you I was not trying to set up a sucker race, somebody told me that there was a race on Maui for $5000 with a modded Laborgini. Sounded like a even enough race for me so I posted! It is a supercar and I do have a superbike right? If you feel it is not fair then fine, but I will be on Maui to race sometime this year so I say let's do it anyway for fun. Or we can make an arrangement that is fair, I could spot you the hit or something like that.

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Jack, youd need to spot me a 1/4 mile with a 160 mph trap speed like yours.

I do thank you for your point of an R1 having a very hard time running with a modded Supra, as my car on spray runs along the lines of a very modded Supra.

Also, incase you didnt notice the post on gearing, my cars gears are very long also, over 60 in 1st.

Anyway, when you are in Maui, maybe we can get together, just for fun.

6. jack cambra

jack cambra Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    Sounds good to me, and its something that I think everyone would like to see. I don't know about a 1/4 mile spot, mabey a 330ft. spot from a dead stop. Is your friend with the 350hp 12 on Maui? I'd love to drag race him!!!!!

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    My buddy is in Florida. He races at Bradington. Not serious about it though, hes more into cars. He has a street driven Porsche that traps in the mid 150's .

As for a dead stop race, i dont run dead stop. Too much strain on the drivetrain. No one in Maui to fix if i break it.

8. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Right. Now IS a good time for you to show some humility. Before this guy brings his bike over to make you eat your words.

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You could fly JRV over! Ha!

10. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Sorry boys. The R-1 and the Lambo would be lunch for a mildly modified single turbo Supra. Go to www.suprastore.com and see just how easy it is. If I gernade it, new long block is about 5k. About what it costs to change the spark plugs in the Lambo.

Don't get me wrong, not cooler, just faster..........

11. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Spark plugs AND an oil change!