Vintage photos | FerrariChat

Vintage photos

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Kalidengas, Jan 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kalidengas

Kalidengas Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago
    Does anyone have vintage photos of the Ferrari factory?

2. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    What are you looking for? Interior? Exterior? The gates? Racing? Production? Assembly line? Workmen? Engines? Bodies? Any particular period?

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    There is a book out in German called "Das Ferrariwerk". Talks about the factory and its history from the beginning to present. Lots of pictures.

4. Kalidengas

Kalidengas Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago
    I am looking for a some photos of the exterior,gates and racing.The period is the sixties.I intended to do a diorama.Thans in advance by your interested.

5. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    Here's a "moody" one, from "The Cruel Sport". Picture dated August 9, 1962. I'll see if I can find some with race cars. You can always check the factory scenes in "Grand Prix", that was 1966.

6. TomoHawk

TomoHawk Rookie

Jan 24, 2004
    Cleveland, OH, USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I would like to see vintage photos of the entire factory. In particular, the "shed" where Scaglietti & Bizzarini built the prototype or "Papera" for the 250 GTO.
    Or... how about a photo of someone in the carrozzeria hammering a body panel?