1:18 experts here? | FerrariChat

1:18 experts here?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Dr. Bob, Oct 31, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    I posted a questions on th eold forum without the pictures, now with pictures: This model was a Bburago, but was taken apart and improved. By what company, what event was it (3rd Bochem model???) what is it worth?

2. 27ENZO28

27ENZO28 Rookie

Mar 25, 2004
    paris france
    Full Name:
    Antoine Maillard
    Of course, This F50 is a BBURAGO model.
    the hood's form is wrong like a BBURAGO.
    the hood of the real F50 is incline but not the BBURAGO ( like on the first prototype F50)

sorry my bad english, i'm a bad french.
    best regards from Paris

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Yes, thanks, I know it's a Bburago, and I also know that it isn't highest quality.

Thats because students can't afford the highest quality. At the moment, I can't even buy models anymore, but that's another story.

What I want to know, is if there are any people here that know more of this model.

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    This model was not made by any major companies as far as I can tell. I searched around and no one seems to have heard of it. Probably some small company made it and it did not sell well. My guess would be that it is not worth more than a Bburago F50. It really has nothing special to it since they are just stickers on the car. List it on eBay and see what you get.

Hope this helps

Keith

5. gaggi

gaggi Karting

Dec 8, 2003
    Switzerland
    Hi,

I think that it was a special model for a toy fair or something like that. "III. Euro Modell Bochum" is probably this fair, Bochum being a city in Germany. Apparently, "Breidenbach & Sommer" is a small journal about toys but my german is bad and I'm not sure.

Ciao,
    Greg