Hello | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Hello

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Pat, Jan 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pat

Pat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Genova, Italy
    Full Name:
    Emanuele
    thank you darth550 and Chenrezi..!!!

so you've been in Italy, expecially in Genoa and Turin....

well, you was really lucky...it is really difficult to have a sunny day in Turin.... :(

Have you been at the Lingotto in Turin? Here I study...;)

Genoa is a wonderful city if you see the right places....

thanks for everything you said, if you're going to come to Italy again just ask ;)

I think you have to visit Tuscany too ;)

2. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    Welcome Pat, from Tennessee, home of Jack Daniel's Whiskey, Elvis, and very few Ferraris! I've been lucky enough to visit your beautiful country a few times- enjoy! Of course, beg, buy, steal or borrow a Ferrari. (Well, maybe skip the steal part).

3. Pat

Pat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Genova, Italy
    Full Name:
    Emanuele

ahahha you're a funny guy ;)

I know Tennessee altough I've never been there....but the future....;)

I love american music....and lots of other things from the USA....;)

Oh, thanks for your suggestions.....maybe the easier way is to steal....in my street there's an old 328 in a garage....;)

I hope I'll buy a Ferrari one day....not so far. I simply love the 365 GTC 4, or Daytona, between the others...

I forgot a thing: what car have you got, guys? ;)

4. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    You can see what Ferraris we have my clicking on the profile button under each user's post. I've got a 308.

5. Chenrezi

Chenrezi Karting

Feb 10, 2003
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    Pat, when I went to Turin I stayed @ a friend's house, and he was an economy student at Turin University! Is that Lingotto?
    I visited almost everything, the "Mole" - and the cinema museam; all the avenues and of course the Torino and Juventus stadium (I arrive on the Sunday of the local derby!) :)
    I travelled through Tuscany and loved it, I went as far as Rome seeing almost everything there was to see.... and falling in love every step of the way... :)
    I personally got hoocked on Firenze and Portofino, but Venice and Milan were also really beautifull!
    If I do go there this year I'll take you up on your offer and will give you a call for us to meet somewhere! Perhaps in the Ferrari dealership :)
    Welcome again to Fchat and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and, from what I've seen that you enrich the website with your kind manners and knowledge/passion for the marque!

Miguel

P.S. Here's a pic of me and a friend in Genoa!! Wonderful!!

6. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    My mom she's italian and she comes from Canada and my grandparents who are both italian they come from Molise and to be more precise in Campobasso.
    Never been in Italy ...I will one day for sure!!

7. Pat

Pat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Genova, Italy
    Full Name:
    Emanuele
    well, that's not the Lingotto, but it's very close ;)

The Lingotto was a Fiat factory in the 40s, now it's something like a Mall, with my University and the Fiat's directive inside ;)

My girl actually studies near the mole, but we've never been at the cinema's museum ;)

hope you'll come back soon....I was in rome on the 1st Jan 2004....it was just wonderful....!!!

see you Miguel! ;)

8. Pat

Pat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Genova, Italy
    Full Name:
    Emanuele
    I think you have to come....Molise is not so known abroad like Rome or Venice....but it's a wonderful place too...

9. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  10. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Thanks for the help :)

I am also half Italian, but unfortunately do not know the language. I start college next year however, and look forward to taking Italian classes. I will see if a study abroad program to Italy fits into my schedule as well - that would be very fun.

I went to Rome, Florence, and Pisa a few years ago, and definitely loved it! I hope to become fluent in Italian someday and spend more time exploring the country.

11. Pat

Pat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Genova, Italy
    Full Name:
    Emanuele
    well, I'm really happy to see that there are people in the world that wants to study our language....I still can't believe it, it's wonderful...

I hope you will learn a good italian so you'll enjoy our particular country ;)

12. Pat

Pat Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Genova, Italy
    Full Name:
    Emanuele