Abortions In Tijuana | FerrariChat

Abortions In Tijuana

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by mr. green, Nov 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Do you know of anyone who has had an abortion in Tiajuna. I wonder how safe it is and how much it cost?

2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Did you post that just for me? They say there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. You are it Mr. Green. It's too bad because you were almost behaving yourself for a few days.

See my amazing almost psychic prediction

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Mr. Green you are really starting to get annoying. At first you were funny, then you were trite/banal, now you are just annoying.

4. true

true Guest

Hope I'm not the only one that thinks Mr. Green is just an Alter Ego of an intilligent member/guest. It's just a little obvious that Mr. Green is laughing at all his posts, and laughing more often at users who stir him up by replying to his threads. Eventhough his posts ring of him being a childish, non-educated, piece of junk human being, I have a funny feeling this person has simply mastered sarcasm and applied it to his own ego. I know someone who acts exactly in the same manner, but not only does he do it online, but can do it in person. I'd like to see him go head to head with Green. I think the world would collide.

5. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~

Mark-

You ****ing crack me up! Thanks for that prediction!!! Too funny!

6. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    True, you just might be true. :) sorry I just had to say that. :)

7. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    NoHo is looking more like Tijuana every day. I'd say the prediction was spot-on.

8. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Why don't you go down there and see if anyone will perform a retroactive abortion on you?

9. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    The QUALITY of the abortion is the issue Gary, just ask your mom.

10. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Why are you gentleman making lite of this issue. This is a very serious
    question. My funds are limited that's why I asked about going to Tijuana.
    I know alot of services are less expensive down there. Example ( Dental work, breast augmentation, Penile Implants) etc,etc.

11. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    How do you know Penile Implants are less expensive down there?

12. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Anybody care to place a wager that Mr. Green is closely related to Tony (Pantera) ?

13. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Green..I'll beat Bruce to this: YOU WERE AN ABORTION IN TJ !!!

14. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Mark, the beauty of the "ignore" feature is that I don't need to even accidentally read the output of Mr. Green's mindless random thought generator (RTG). Of course, I can still see the thread topic :(

The sad thing is, Rob talked to Mr. Green and told him to "shape up or ship out". Mr. Green then returned and had (by his standards) a couple of non-offensive posts. Now, we're back to Greenisms like Tijuana abortions, the cost of raising a kid, how American women are "too much work" etc. So basically, after telling Rob that he would behave, he has gone back to his old ways.

It's sort of like that old parable about the scorpion getting the frog to take him across the river on his back, having promised the frog that he wouldn't sting him. When the inevitable happens, and they're both drowning, the scorpion tells the surprised frog that even though he promised not to sting him, he couldn't help it because it was "in my nature".

Unfortunately, it is in Mr. Green's "nature" to be a complete f$%king moron. He can't help it. Pity him and try not to take the bait when the RTG next kicks in.

P.S. Use the "ignore" feature - it helps keep the blood pressure down.

15. mr. green

mr. green Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Fanatic 1,

That's what I was told.

16. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    It is not safe and sometimes the botched results can be disasterous; just look at your driver's license for evidence.

17. F328 BobD

F328 BobD Formula 3

Mar 17, 2001
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    BobD
    Gary, Tijuana is much better known for their frontal lobotomies. Can you take a quick trip down there, have one done and report back to us? THX.