Enzo in Vancouver? | FerrariChat

Enzo in Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by leviathan, Jan 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. leviathan

leviathan Rookie

Dec 3, 2003
    I would love to see an Enzo around here, but I doubt there is one in Vancouver. Anyone know if there will be any Enzo's coming any time in the future to a dealership, or a car show, or anything like that?

2. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    It'll be interesting to find out if we'll be getting Ferraris at all in the first place, let alone an Enzo, in the near future.

So far, no word on a dealership yet.

That's not to say some enterprising, very wealthy fellow wouldn't have one brought in personnally, from either of the dealers back East, but unlikely.

For now I suppose we can only enjoy one vicariously through our Eastern-Canadian & American members of this board, who have access to and take plenty of pictures of them!... :)

3. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    There is actually a ferrari dealer in Vancouver B.C. It is called Brian Jessel Ferrari...heres the link:)

http://www.brianjesselferrari.com/

I'm not shure what kind of inventory they have, but you should go check it out!! (and dont forget to bring your camera;))

Lucas

4. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Last I heard, Brian Jessel is not a Ferrari dealer anymore. Check out the thread from the old FChat site below:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/251280/255643.html

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Yes, the word from the former sales manager there, is that they are still doing service/warranty repairs, but no more sales of new Ferraris. At least that is what he posted way back when all this came down.

6. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

There are no Enzo's west of the Ontario border.

There is no replacement Ferrari dealer yet in Vancouver for Brian Jessel's old franchise. Something was supposed to be finalized by the end of December.

Maserati, "blue sky" and a bad economy are all a tough sell these days.