612's pics at 2004 NAIAS | FerrariChat

612's pics at 2004 NAIAS

Discussion in '612/599' started by cavallino, Jan 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cavallino

cavallino Formula Junior

Aug 21, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Alain
    Hi,

Is someone going to Detroit ? Because I am looking for someone who could send me some 612's and Ferrari stand's photos for my website.

I don't have the possibility to go there, because I live in Europe.

If you are interested, please send me a message via Fchat or my website contact.

Thanks,

Alain
    www.cavallino.cc

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Alain, I'm going. I'm trying to "get behind the rope," but so far no response. If you tell me what cars and angles you like, I'll be happy to send you more than you can ever use.

Thx, DrTax

3. cavallino

cavallino Formula Junior

Aug 21, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Alain
    Shot every Ferrari as many as you can, especially the 612s, and if you can have the serial numbers, it would be fantastic. But, what resolution you use, because 1024x768 would be excellent, but 640x480 it's great too.

Many thanks, I send you a private message.

Alain

4. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I'll be there on the 7th for one of the preview days. I should have no trouble getting lots of shots, including interior. I'll send them to you on the 8th. My camera is 4 megapixel, so resolution should be very good.

5. gaggi

gaggi Karting

Dec 8, 2003
    Switzerland
    Hi,

On the 612, the only location for serial number (at least on european versions) is on the plate "world champion" inside the cockpit, so do not forget to zoom on the plate if possible. Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Greg

6. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    If I can get inside the rope, I'll do my best to get a shot. Last year, I didn't own a Ferrari so I couldn't get in. HW, this year, I'm pushing whatever buttons I can find to get past the barrier.

Dale