Black Enzo on Kings Road | FerrariChat

Black Enzo on Kings Road

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by CraigW, Jan 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CraigW

CraigW Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2002
    London
    Full Name:
    Craig Williams
    Yesterday with Jay Kay from Jamiroquai driving, reg no V17 JET, no plates on the front though. I have to say it looked amazing.

2. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    AHH! i was on kings road on Thursday. grrrrr :(

3. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Cool,

I remember I was going through the Dartford Tunnel about 3yrs ago and the car in front almost came to a standstill at the mouth of the Tunnel, of coarse i proceeded to pass these guys on the inside to find Jay Kay in an F40 slowing down prior to blasting through...Hes a boy after my own heart!!

It sounded awesome...and of coarse I said to my wife "I will have a Ferrari one day".......respect to the guy!! and his taste in Cars and THE OPPOSITE SEX.......

4. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Saw JK in Euston a few years back driving his G500. Very nice...

5. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    On the subject of JK stories ... I was looking to buy a flat a few years back and had gone to look at a new development in Chelsea Harbour. On my way back I went in a small narrow road to find the remnants of a purple Lambo. Passsenger cabin was intact but no front or back were attached. The accident had happened only minutes earlier as just when I had turned in that road, the police were ariving from the other side ! I then found out that that was JK's car that had been nicked by his friend who duly smashed it. From my estimation the driver must have floored it in the narrow road and the back stepped out. The road had bollards left and right and the back must have hit them (took some off on the way). It then must have spun and it finally hit on a wall below an advertising sign. The passenger compartment then spun off back on to the middle of the road. Passengers were fine but looking at the scene was just heart wrenching !

Philip

6. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Hi Philip,
    Great story and HNY.
    T

7. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    #7 Badapple, Jan 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. jenzo

jenzo Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    LONDON
    Full Name:
    JENZO
    Wasnt that the SE30 that they were going to use in the cosmic girl video?

9. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Phil,

I have seen pictures of the car you posted and some others but I don't think it is the same one. I don't know if my memory is fading but I am quite certain that the back end was very badly damaged. The one in the picture looks prety OK in comparison. What makes me sure that it was JKs car I saw is that he was on Big Breakfast a few days later with Paula Yates and mentioned the specific area.

10. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

probably

11. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Fiorano, funnily enough I have a vague memory of seeing his diablo on The Big Breakfast. Must have been quite a time ago now.
    Your probably right about it being another one, I just took the salvage guy's word for it.

The other pics & info are here:
    http://www.cleavemotorsalvage.com/mkt.htm

Regards
    Phil