Magazine. | FerrariChat

Magazine.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Dale, Jan 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi all hope you guys that went out had a nice drive out today,
    Ive allways been into reading very inquisitive,generally race car/engine tech info,just makes one learn higher and no problems with something thats far lower tech,saw some fantastic ferrari books at the classic car show at the nec boy HOW MUCH but well worth it,the tech info this chap had to was just so good to, i want to subscribe to a ferrari mag,
    many years ago i brought a magazine that was just ferrari,then asking the newsagent about its no longer appearance, he said its not available anymore,if you guys could just give me a few ideas whats avalible and what you chaps enjoy would be much appreciated,i brought the ferrari buyer's guide book many years ago so i could look at all the pics and read all about each model,the other book is the 328,348 mondial gold portfolio very good read and it learnt me alot more about ferrari,
    cheers
    Dale.

2. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Dale,

There was a mag called Ferrari World which was good. Dunno what happened to it though. Auto Italia is sometimes a good read, always contains Ferrari stuff, but also other Italian makes too which may or may not be a good thing. Are you a member of the Ferrari Owners Club's Prancing Horse Register? I'd strongly recommend it if you are not. They do a bi-monthly news magazine, and a very good quarterly colour mag, plus a full calendar of events.

In my view there is a huge opening for a good monthly Ferrari mag on the lines of "911 and Porsche World". One which contains road tests and other info on both old and new road Ferraris, tech tips, accessories etc and race news biased towards non-F1. Any budding publishers out there who'd like to join forces?

I know that Ferrari guard their trade-mark and name jealously. It could be that they won't allow any non-authorised publications.

Robert

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  4. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Thank's Robert,Tony,for the info should keep me in reading material for a while,much appreciated,going to go for the PHR Robert as you said Robert i will get the bi-monthly magazine,
    Dale.