What's the current $$ market for 348 ts? | FerrariChat

What's the current $$ market for 348 ts?

Discussion in '348/355' started by Husker, Jan 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I've been considering moving from my 308 to the 348. Looked at a darn good one in Denver on Friday: 31K miles with fresh 30K service, new clutch, and tubi for $43K. Sounded like a good deal but that one's gone now. What is the market $ range for red 348ts's with average miles and fresh service these days?

2. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I am familiar with the car in Denver. It was sold at a good price. There was a situation and a driving force for the sale. It should not be considered a comparable sale. The low retail is $45,000, the average retail is $54,100, and the high is $62,800. With anything for sale it is worth what someone is willing to pay based on supply and demand, market conditions and condition of item for sale. Asking prices on early 348 ts typically run from $50k - $60k. You have to watch the market, look at different cars, review all maintenance records and factor into the value of the vehicle, and above all else, be serious to buy when you do. You have to ready to strike if you find a good deal. Money talks and cash has a loud voice. Good luck.

3. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron