Contest for Ferrari Chat Users--Best Ideas for Amenities | FerrariChat

Contest for Ferrari Chat Users--Best Ideas for Amenities

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by sagaponack, Jan 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sagaponack

sagaponack Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    As many of you know, after nearly four years of delays and red tape, The Bridgehampton Motoring Club is about to open its doors. Below is a photo of the completed facility. All that remains is our outdoor asphalt, final interior lighting, and I/P security.

Our members have offered us numerous suggestions as to services and amenities they would like to see. Some of them are great ideas which we will adopt and others are fantasies that are entirely unrealistic.

We would like to open the doors to the Ferrari Chat Community to provide us with your ideas as to interesting features you believe BMC should offer. For the best two ideas we adopt, those entrants will receive a Griot's Garage gift basket of waxes, polishes, speed shine, and other great car products. Over $200 in value.

You may enter as many times as you desire and may respond to this thread or send us a PM.

View this thread to get an idea of what we are currently offering

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391&highlight=bridgehampton

Best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year

Bridgehampton Motoring Club

2. TOM B

TOM B Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    Orange County, NY
    Full Name:
    Thomas Buckley
    How about offering a weekly drive for the stored cars. We all know that a driven car is a happy car. I would , unselfishly, offer my services for all Ferraris. After all, what are tifosi for ? :)

On a serious note, offer to play Italian opera for the Ferraris. It helps them sleep.

Oh well, I guess my being serious is out of the question today. ;)

Good luck with the business. I really like your logo. Hey ! I'm feeling serious. That logo would look great in enamel with all those colors. Have some lapel pins done up. Better yet, car badges to be mounted in the grill. Or for those less adventurous---make up decals with that thin, flexible magnetic material on the back. They'd look great as fender shields.

Tom

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    I would say that if you are a member of the Bridgehampton Motoring Club and you get a friend to join too (basically, a referral), the member should get a free month of service there. Or something to that extent.

4. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Maybe host a "drive" originating from the club available to all.
    Good way to introduce your facility to non-members.

5. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    Something obvious like a monthly catered event with the cars would be nice, but the issue would be owners who don't want anybody to know their car exists.

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Wine Storage. Though units put off heat, so there'd need to be an exhaust...

7. sagaponack

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    In answer to a number of PMs, the winners will be selected by February 1, 2004.

8. sagaponack

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yes. If the winner would prefer a gift certificate to Griot's rather than the Griot's basket, that's fine. I guess many of you already have lots of their basic products.

Good luck.

9. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    How about like a monthly meeting during the months when the cars aren't driven often on a weekend where the owners just get together to chill. Or how about web cams so the owners can check up on their cars anywhere they are just by going on the internet.
    Erik

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Idea #1: Sponsor FerrariChat.com. :)

11. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Cool...! Hey, Rob, can i be the Long Island FerrariChat liaison...?

"This is Carbon McCoy, reporting live from Long Island, NY..."

12. sagaponack

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Rob:

After our soft opening, we would like to host an outdoor barbeque for all Ferrari Chat members at the Club to introduce the facility.

We would cover all of the costs and FC would be our co-sponsor.

I believe that would be a great start.