Fcar owners in Dallas | FerrariChat

Fcar owners in Dallas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by riverflyer, Jan 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Are there any ferrari owners in Dallas on board that would be willing to check out a local car for me? Its a 355. Please email me at [email protected] to discuss. Thanks for the consideration, John

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    You should ask this in the Texas section, I'll move it there.

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Do you know where in Dallas it is? It's a big place...

4. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

I can just see 7 of us showing up and busting the sellers chops over every little detail...all taking turns driving.....

5. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Car is in park city area of dallas. Is there anyone who can help either tonight or in the morning? Owner is going out of town in the afternoon. thanks

6. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    That counts me out, I have to go pick up my car in the morning and can't get free. Sorry!

7. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Sorry, I have to work tomorrow. When is the owner due back?

8. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    He will be back Sunday and around all next week. He was hoping to conclude a deal before he goes tommorrow and may indeed do so but it seems like its too fast for me. Please let me know if any of you can check it out later on. thanks again.

9. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I live in Houston and had a PPI done at Norwood's in Dallas. Drove the dealer crazy with how much stuff James found. Highly recommended. Ask the owner to bring it there. If he says no pass on the car. Tillman and Jimpo are naturally attracted to Norwood's (it is a magnetic thing I believe) I am sure they will fly through for one reason or another. PPI will cost you $250. Norwood's is a sponsor of this forum.

I believe Jimpo's baby is there now (unfortuntely...hope that comes out OK there Jimpo).

10. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I would not rush the deal for any reason. There may be something he does not want you to find...James at Norwood's will find it.

11. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    thanks all, I have spoken extensively with the service manager at Dallas Ferrrari and he knows the car and they just completed a long list of major work so I feel pretty clear on that point. I also have found a local enthusiast (355 owner) who is going to view the car on Monday. If I end up buying it I will post some pics here, seems to be a very nice car. JOhn