What's it like having an enzo (calling armen) | FerrariChat

What's it like having an enzo (calling armen)

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Prancing_Horse, May 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Whats like when you acellerate full throttle?

How much do you take care of it?

What are the reactions that you get?How do you deal with them?

and tell more things about it

2. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Good question, I wanna know too...

3. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I wanna know how you get one as well as many of the other cars you have at such a young age. I thought I was doing ok with my cars at 35 but you are the man!

4. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    I guess owning an Enzo is a huge responsability , rather than a joy. Am I right?

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i would think, in cases such as this, the more responsibility involved would, at the very least, be evenly matched by the amount of joy... i would love to hear Armen's opinions, as well... What's your favorite part about the car...? The acceleration, the handling, the glove box, etc....? What impressions can you give us about the car, comparing it to other supercars; F50, F40, 288 GTO Turbo, etc....? What improvements, if any, can or should be made to the car...? How often do you drive it...?

6. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    this question was asked before (what does he do for a living) but no one got any response from him. We'll have to respect his privacy i guess.

7. Davey S1

Davey S1 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Cardiff, Wales
    Full Name:
    David
    He did answer the question in a previous post somewhere. Used to own a sportscar / supercar dealership (Newport Autosport?) and family owns a lot of commercial property.