ENZO Drive - ORANGE County Meeting | FerrariChat

ENZO Drive - ORANGE County Meeting

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Tipo815, May 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    The Orange County contingent will be meeting at the usual place - the Coffee Bean parking lot in Irvine at ALTON and JEFFREY at 7am. Departure at 7:15am for a planned arrival at FX Performance around 8am.

I will probably get on at the Bristol St. (South Coast Plaza) exit around 7:20am and hook up with the caravan.

2. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    Hi Jeffrey this is kenny, I am new to the forum, if it's not too much trouble can you give me the direction to the coffee bean parking lot. I will be taking the 405 South from newport beach. Thank You.

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Kenny - Welcome. Exit Jeffrey Rd. and turn left. Go to Alton (about 1/2 mile) and turn right. You'll see a gas station on your left and a driveway into a strip mall. Turn left into the strip mall and you will see the Coffee Bean in front of you. Park anywhere in front of the Coffee Bean and others should be there or will be there shortly.

4. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Can someone please provide additional info; What time will the crew leave from FX? Where and what time breakfast? Lunch?

5. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Drew - I believe sign up and breakfast is from 8:15 to about 9 or 9:15. Departure around 9:30. You may have to confirm this with Byron. FX Performance is located in West. L.A. on Cotner. Click on the sponsors tab and then on the FX Performance banner to get their address.

6. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Yes. Please make sure to rsvp with us before just showing up. We need to get an accurate headcount - plus there are ppl on the wait list already.

thanks,
    byron

7. EvilRyu

EvilRyu Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 19, 2003
    The Earth
    is this caravan still on?